Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
During the time I was having trouble with my ex-attorney Nick Ekonomides, I asked an out of state attorney to help me resolve the issue's I was having with Nick, The attorney called Nick and offered to help but Nick refused.

How do I ask the court for that information or testimony from that attorney, he is out of state? I don't want him to have to travel, I just want a statement from him in regards to him talking to Nick.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
Moose
Simply write and ask him if he would be willing to submit an affidavit on your behalf.

Moose

Quote 0 0
O -

Thanks so so much!

Quote 0 0

Can an attorney quote laws or cases but use his own wording to suit his needs? or leave out parts of the cases or laws he quotes?
Quote 0 0
Moose
Pro se wrote:

Can an attorney quote laws or cases but use his own wording to suit his needs? or leave out parts of the cases or laws he quotes?

There's no such thing as "quoting" with his own wording. A quote (or cite) from a previous case is by definition a quote and has to match the record. 

Leaving out parts and taking things out of context can be risky if the opposing counsel catches them at it and then produces the full or more accurate cite.

As always - this is never legal advice. Your mileage may vary.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Pro se

Yes quoted might not be the word I was looking for. Thanks for taking the time help.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...