Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ed Cage

I predict the Bear Stearns Mortgage unit will collapse right about the time of the Super Bowl.  This BS unit is currently being piloted by the most blatant mortgage fraud criminal I ever encountered, Greg Fedler.  

See:

http://www.consumermortgagereports.com/bear-stearns-cuts-310-mortgage-jobs/

Consumer Mortgage Reports

BEAR STEARNS CUTS 310 MORE MORTGAGE JOBS

- - -  ON:  - - -

"Bear Stearns has cut 310 mortgage jobs in a consolidation of its lending businesses that it expects ultimately to streamline third party originators’ contacts with the company and provide TPOs with a wider range of products.

Under the Bear Stearns reorganization, Residential Mortgage and Encore Credit will be combined into a single unit under the name Bear Stearns Residential Mortgage Corporation.

After an unspecified transition period, the company in keeping with industry trends plans to offer third party originators single points of contact for its full loan product line and to expand its product line to include government and government sponsored loans."

- -  -  OFF  - - -

Submitted by

Ed Cage
1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023
972-596-4363

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
There are a lot of Bear Sterns watchers here...have you ever checked into Bear Wagner? From what I understand it is a division of Bear Sterns and is an adviser to Ocwen and others at the NYSE.

Maybe its just me, but it seems like a conflict of interest.

Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

arkygirl ON: ------------------

"There are a lot of Bear Sterns watchers here...have you ever checked into Bear Wagner? From what I understand it is a division of Bear Sterns and is an adviser to Ocwen and others at the NYSE.

arkygirl OFF ------------------

Tell me more about this if you would. Bear Stearns and Greg Fedler of same are about as evil/tricky as they come.  That's why they are currently drowning in a sea of fraud and criminal investigations.  They screwed their own investors!  Real class.  The James Hoyer class action suit judgment against Bear Stearns squeak-toy EMC will be of National Debt proportions.  Papa BSC of NY will have to bail out Bear Stearns Mortgage and EMC as well.  (A King's ransom!!) 

Criminal convictions are ahead for both EMC and Bear Stearns employees. Believe it.

Thanks,

Ed Cage

Plano Texas

972-596-4363

ecagetx@tx.rr.com  

Quote 0 0
witheld

arkygirl wrote:
There are a lot of Bear Sterns watchers here...have you ever checked into Bear Wagner? From what I understand it is a division of Bear Sterns and is an adviser to Ocwen and others at the NYSE.

Maybe its just me, but it seems like a conflict of interest.

AND BEAR WAGNER IS A DIVISION OF THE OTHER EMC  S. W. COMPANY.
Ask yourself some questions When exactly did EMC MORTGAGE Company Take on the NAME?
What year?
What year was a major s.w.p. developed to change the accounting on their systems?
When one was ready to "fly" the other one was too.
nuff said..

Quote 0 0

I LOVE it. It certainly doesn't hurt to get the employees involved in the investigation. By investigating the employees it will certainly send a message to employees of these crooked servicers that they may too be investigated for lying and bogus fees as well. I have said several times that they need to start with the employees at the bottom of the list and work their way up.

Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

tired and tattered ON: ---------------

"I LOVE it. It certainly doesn't hurt to get the employees involved in the investigation. By investigating the employees it will certainly send a message to employees of these crooked servicers that they may too be investigated for lying and bogus fees as well. I have said several times that they need to start with the employees at the bottom of the list and work their way up.

tired and tattered OFF ---------------

Dear tired:

I have certainly drawn attention to certain employee(s) of AMC, Bear Stearns and Citi Residential. But you must have clear and convincing examples, name(s) and dates as a basic starting place for investigations. More importantly you must explain in detail exactly how the company or individual violated the law.

I sympathize greatly with your plight; many customers have been illegally defrauded. But please allow me to say this without alienating you:

The "THEY" is you and me. I know of no entity or person of authority who will initiate investigations without the above requirements *documented* in spades.

MR ;^D

Ed Cage

1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023 (Phone listed)

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...