Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
srsd

If you believe in Prayer, why don`t we set aside a time to pray that we can recover and that justice be done. I am becoming bitter over all of this and I don`t want to say or do anything that causes me to become disconnected from who I am.  I am a Christian and it seems like all of this stress is covering who I am.

Quote 0 0

I'AM WITH YOU ON THIS PRAYER, I'AM FEELING THE SAME WAY, AND I DO NOT WANT MY LAWSUIT TO CONSUME ME ANYMOE. I TRULY THINK PRAYER OF ALL OF US IS THE ONLY WAY OUT. THERE ARE TOO MANY LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY WHO HAVE LOST THE GODLY MORALS. THEY DON'T CARE THEY GOT THEIR POCKETS FULL. THIS HAS TURNED INTO A BIG CIRCLE OF LAWSUITS, THEY DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND UP FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WRONG. ALL THIS GREED AND DECEPTION HAS TO STOP AND ALL OF US CAN'T DO NOTHING , BUT WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. 

Quote 0 0
AMEN
If the LORD is for you who can stand against you. Don't ever lose faith..that is what the devil wants us to do. Don't you know all of this greed and deception is being done to us at the hands of the devil.

If I lose my house I still won't lose my faith in my LORD. He will bring me through it and it will all be for the best.

If he closes that door another one will open.
Keep reading the bible and staying in the word. The devil will be defeated and our future will be bright because the LORD has promised us that.

Can I get a witness!!
Quote 0 0
AMEN TO THAT. I FEEL THE SAME.

I ALSO MAY LOSE MY HOME TO ALL THIS, BUT I KNOW HE WILL HAVE A NEW HOME READY FOR US. I'AM ABOUT READY TO JUST IVE IT BACK TO THEM, BEEN 4 YRS NOW, AND I DON'T WANT TO BE IN BONDAGE TO THEM ANYMORE. ONLY GOD CAN STOP THIS NOW, WAY TOO MUCH WRONG HAS BEEN DONE, AND IF ALL THESE PEOPLE INVOLVED ARE NOT CHRISTIANS, THEY ARE NOT FOCUSING ON WHAT IS RIGHT FOR US., AND BY GOD. I TRULY FEEL SORRY FOR ALL OF THEM WHEN THEY HAVE TO ANSWER TO ALL THIS, EITHER IN THIS LIFE OR IN HEAVEN.
Quote 0 0
AMEN

and all of God's children say AMEN!!!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...