Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
O -
Please unlock the Ships, We need this info to get out.
Locked threadAmeriquest taking on water , ship is sinking
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last Page

Old post 07/26/06 at 07:08 PM Reply #532

George:

I've been briefly following your thread about your dealings with Nick Ekonomides and Ameriquest. I'm pretty concerned because I also am an AMC customer who was told by Patricia Ceelem at his firm that I had a case against AMC. I signed a contingency contract with Ekonomides four months ago and just last week received a call from an office contractor to intake information. I don't think I can trust anyone anymore. Is Ekonomides really in cahoots with AMC? Should I contact another lawyer? Should my case have been filed with the state of Florida? Should I run the other way? Any advice would be appreciated.

Karen

Quote 0 0
I refinanced with Ameriquest, and found out that I was placed in an adjustable mortgage, and that they did not set up an escrow for property takes to make it appear that I was getting a low monthly payment.

Ameriquest did send me a settlement letter and a check which was a complete insult, I have not cashed the check. 

I'm finally in a position to begin legal action, any advice at how I can go out about this....Jax FL
Quote 0 0
tinkerbell

When did you refinance? Was if from the jax office?

Quote 0 0
no thanks

George wants it back. Oh no. Save us!

Quote 0 0
Jax Fl
tinkerbell wrote:

When did you refinance? Was if from the jax office?

Well that's a good question, because they made it pretty convenient by sending everyone to my home in order to sign all of the paper work.  I remember the broker saying he was out of New York but I think that was a lie....
Quote 0 0
tinkerbell

The people I had to deal with were Mr. Anderson, Ricard Dunn, and Maria Kennedy from the Jax office.

Quote 0 0
Jax Fl
tinkerbell wrote:

The people I had to deal with were Mr. Anderson, Ricard Dunn, and Maria Kennedy from the Jax office.

Is the Jax office still around or have they closed it down?  The name Anderson sounds familiar.  Was your loan sold to EMC?  Are you taking legal action at all?

Quote 0 0
O -

HSBC and MERS, The Stock  holders are JP Morgan/Chase

Quote 0 0
O -
I was last in contact with Joanne Davies from B&N a few months ago, Regarding them breaching a settlement.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...