Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Digger

In 2008 2.3 million families faced foreclosure proceedings, the highest number since the Great Depression. Though the cost to individual families is hard to measure, the cost to our economy is staggering: using the Joint Economic Committee estimate of $78,000 per foreclosure, the cost to the US economy was at least $156 billion in 2008.

If we do not take any action, Credit Suisse predicts that there will be between 8 and 9 million foreclosures in the next four years, at a potential cost to the economy of $702 billion. Simply put, addressing the foreclosure crisis must be at the heart of any economic recovery plan.

The mortgage foreclosure crisis touches all aspects of our economic meltdown and as such requires a comprehensive solution.

We are escalating our efforts, both to help save individual families' homes, and also to win a foreclosure moratorium - some needed breathing room - while we push for a truly comprehensive solution to this crisis.

The goal of this action is to ensure that hard-hit families can stay in their homes until a common-sense solution to the crisis is put in place can use to join in. In the meantime, please sign our petition to the Obama Administration in order to fight back against Wall Street interests blocking the urgently needed reform from being enacted.

To sign the petition, click here

Quote 0 0
James

I signed!

Quote 0 0
Sara
Me too

S
Quote 0 0
James

Please sign this petition, and indicate your signing. It's not much but it is something simple that can be done.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now

I did as well.

Quote 0 0
I did so with some skeptism. 

Bob
Quote 0 0

I'm in too.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Can people in other countries (outside the US) sign this?

I have been really busy lately but planning on popping this up on the other forums.

S
Quote 0 0
ella
I signed.
Quote 0 0
James
Sara
Great idea to put it on other sites. Also, people should use their email list to send it to friends and family or complete strangers

Quote 0 0

I signed.

Quote 0 0
Angie
I signed it
Quote 0 0
Fred
Did it
Quote 0 0
Stephen

I signed it 5,000 times!

Quote 0 0
O -
Stephen wrote:

I signed it 5,000 times!

:titanic:
LOL!!!

Quote 0 0
James
i just emailed 12 people to sign the petition. So far 39 people have signed. Sign up now or loose your spot.

Quote 0 0
O -

Do you have to be a member to sign this?
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now

No, you do not.

Quote 0 0
O -
4 Justice Now wrote:

No, you do not.

Thank's
Quote 0 0
Fake
Quote 0 0
FB EYE!
  • Federal Bureau of Investigation - Cyber Investigations - Cybercrime

The FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center have set up a clearinghouse for triaging cyber complaints called the Internet Crime Complaint Center, ...
    http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/cyberhome.htm - Cached - Similar
  • Federal Bureau of Investigation – Featured Fugitives - Cyber Crimes

Get e-mail updates when cyber crimes fugitives information is updated. Get news feeds about current fugitives · Photograph of and link to Tobechi Enyinna ...
    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/fugitives/cyber/fug_cyber.htm - Cached - Similar
    More results from http://www.fbi.gov »
  • CyberCrimes.net

Welcome to cybercrimes.net. This site focuses on the legal issues cybercrime raises. The site provides a variety of content, most of which is unique. ...
    law.udayton.edu/cybercrimes - Cached - Similar
    Quote 0 0
    Shorty
    Do you ever spend time with your kids or Poor Wife? I bet she gets lonely,,,,,,,since you spend ALL your time here.

Quote 0 0
    James
    Why is this feud on the petition post. It is very destructive! Knock it off!

Quote 0 0
    Write a reply...