Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl

This is a lawsuit which was filed  by Paul Muckle against Presidents Bush and Obama, their Treasury Secretaries, and all 50 governors, accusing them of aiding and abetting in mortgage fraud against the people of the U.S.

All the explosive evidence is attached to this lawsuit as Exhibits. You will see the forged loan applications, falsified banks statements, and other forgeries.

This one will make you shiver when you find out what these people were really up to.

I promise it is worth reading.

It is the suit he filed for EVERYONE.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/25286279/Paul-L-Muckle-Plaintiff-vs-the-United-States-of-America-et-al
Quote 0 0
Brindy
The case was filed in 2009 and has gone nowhere.  The Plaintiff hasn't even served a single Defendant.  I am surprised that the Court had not summarily dismissed the complaint for lack of service.  Here is the pacer docket:

Doc.
No.
DatesDescription
--                                                                                                        
Filed: 04/23/2009
Entered: 04/28/2009
                                                Docket Text                 Notice of Case Assignment
1                                                                                                        
                                                Docket Text                 Complaint
2                                                                                                        
                                                Docket Text                 Motion for Leave to Proceed in forma pauperis
3                                                                                                        
                                                Docket Text                 Motion for Preliminary Injunction
4                                                                                                        
                                                Docket Text                 General Order 09-1

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Posted just for reference and form.

It may cause someone to look at their own paperwork a second time with an eye for more "errors"
Quote 0 0
my two cents
If a case lasts this long in federal court without being dismissed it has some merit. Just sayin.

About that list of AIG payouts?
Quote 0 0
Here is a link to sign Paul Muckle's amendment changing his suit to include " The People of the United States". Please sign the ammendment.
 http://www.petitiononline.com/52645264/petition.html
Quote 0 0
Margaret
Wow!! That is interesting...I only got half way through, will read more when I have more time.

I find it DISGUSTING the way citizens are rolled over with total disregard for the law. I find this in other areas as well. My husband after thirty five years of working, hurt himself at work and I cannot begin to tell you the horror we have been through. We never dealt with WC before this.

It is a shame to see a man who served his country and worked hard his entire life now have to beg for treatment....it is rather disturbing. Sad part is we had health insurance at the time...if we had known what was going to happen we may have done things differently...hate to say this, we probably would have lied and said he wasn't injured at work....maybe then he would not had a permanent injury due to the injustice of the government programs that are set up to hurt....errr I mean help...the people.
Quote 0 0
Brindy
If a case lasts this long in federal court without being dismissed it has some merit. Just sayin.

NOT - this Plaintiff has never served a single Defendant. He has (had) 120 days to serve the Defendant(s) or request additional time to serve.  He has done neither.  The Court seems to not have wasted the time to even dismiss it yet for lack of service.  There is no case here.  It was filed and now malingers waiting to simply be tossed off the docket.  The pleadings are a joke.

I would suggest that this particular plaintiff is not representative of the best way to defend a foreclosure claim.  Rather, clear concise arguments about improper assignments, lack of standing to foreclose, improper parties, etc., will get you farther down the road to saving your home instead of looking like a looney-tune party who puts forth stupid and idiotic arguments.

I have defended my home for almost two years.  To date I have won every single motion and hearing.  I did this by following the Rules of Court, researching my case and providing meritorious arguments.

Every time I see a complaint labeled Admiralty, Free Person or other such claims I realize why the Bar looks at Pro Se's as morons.

Stick to the merits and you will prevail.  Use their own Rules of Court against them.

I had a lawyer tell me a few weeks ago, "....there is nothing more dangerous to the other side than a prepared Pro Se and a Judge who has it in his mind to make sure the rights of the Pro Se are protected...". 

There are plenty of people acting as self-represented litigants and winning their cases.  You don't have to have a sophisticated education or legal training to prevail.  Well thought out arguments, written in a short concise manner (i..e., get to the point in the first paragraph) will get the attention of a Judge - not rambling prose about what bankers are doing, their bonuses, the dictatorial Federal Reserve or the Illuminati.

Quote 0 0
I read the entire document.  I agree with his statements and I applaud his courage to bring forth the ENTIRE truth about what is happening.  Thanks to who posted it -- I gained some valuable information to aid my own defense.
Quote 0 0
O -
It sounds like a GREAT IDEA! I hope they get some help with this. It would be great if they could come to the forum to talk about it. I would think a lawyer would be glad to take this case.

Best of LUCK!!!

Quote 0 0
Brindy,

Since you have been winning for two years as Pro Se, would you consider sharing some of your pleadings and arguments with the rest of the oppressed by posting some of the more valuable info on this forum?

You can black out all of your personal info in order to protect your privacy...

I have found a lot of good info online, but we could all use any well written argument to help our causes.

This Muckle fella has a lot of good "ammunition", but he seems to waist most of it by his presentation... just watch his Youtube video... case dismissed...

Thanks in advance....
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...