Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I have a question; When you pay off your second mortgage, aren't they suppose to mail the note back "Paid"? And isn't it suppose to be recorded in the county records as paid?

cmc
Quote 0 0
Nye lavalle
Depends on state.  Right away, send RESPA QWR letter and demand original signed in ink note returned and stamped "Cancelled and Paid in Full" and also a recorded satisfaction or mortgage or lien release.
Quote 0 0
Nye,

Where have you been?  I haven't seen you here lately.
Thank you for your response. This is actually for a friend of mine that just received his lis pendens last friday from his first mortgage. They are foreclosing on the first but the second has been paid off for over three years now. It was the same lender for the first and second. But the odd thing is he hasn't received the original note cancelled and paid in full and it has not been recorded in the county records.

By the way this is Florida.

cmc
Quote 0 0
He should contact me since we can do a lot of help in FLA!
Quote 0 0
nye lavalle
He should contact me since we can do a lot of help in FLA!
Quote 0 0
Nye,

I will make sure that we get in touch with you. He won't be back until next weekend. His family takes a vacation all together every single year. And this is their week. I guess we can click on your name in order to get an email to you. Is that correct???

He will be very happy to come back to this news.....

cmc
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...