Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
My house goes to court sale thursday. I stalled the first sale with B/K and now its back on for sale.
My wife was trying to work things out with P.N.C. Mortgage (loan mod.) and has been getting the run around for months now. This morning she got three different people on the phone and got three different b/s plans that were so far out of reach and almost funny, I could hardly believe my ears when she told me.
The Question I have is how would I find out if there is a class action lawsuit or something I could get on board with?
Could I start a law suit by myself?
Any help on this mortgage fraud crap would be app.
Thanks
Tom

Quote 0 0
Sara
Hey, I wonder what they would do if you won your house back at the auction for a fraction of what you owe PNC?  I don't really think they could put a lien on it.

There are a lot of homes that end up going for very little money.

S
Quote 0 0
pnc mortgage screwed us, national city had our loan pnc bought it, been trying to modify, it foreclosed and national city bought it back for more then its worth, how does that make sense, national isn no more???
Quote 0 0
j

If you have put aside the monies that you would've had to pay monthly, or even a portion of it, I THINK SARA HAS AN EXCELLANT STRATEGY -- just go beg borrow funds, and BUY YOUR HOUSE BACK FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR!

WHY cause time is NOT on ur side --- SARA's recommendation is!

in my humble opinion!  plez update us on the end result --- GOOD LUCK HOPE U END UP WITH THE TITLE!!!!!!!!

wishing u and ur family the best...

Quote 0 0
Joe

Quote:
If you have put aside the monies that you would've had to pay monthly, or even a portion of it, I THINK SARA HAS AN EXCELLANT STRATEGY -- just go beg borrow funds, and BUY YOUR HOUSE BACK FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR!

WHY cause time is NOT on ur side --- SARA's recommendation is!

in my humble opinion! plez update us on the end result --- GOOD LUCK HOPE U END UP WITH THE TITLE!!!!!!!!

wishing u and ur family the best...

Sara made her suggestion a little over two years ago.  But admittedly, with some borrowers, reaction time is very, very slow.  Even so, the house might have been carried away by a glacier by now.

Quote 0 0
j

u'd think

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...