Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
FlaProSe
Interesting webinar from American Bar Association on enforcement of promissory notes according to UCC.

http://www.foreclosureprose.com/oral-argument-videos/
Quote 0 0
NJ48
Great webinar. I liked 99% of the discussion except at the very end when it was stated that Ownership rights can be transferred to the servicer by the GSE's (for convenience  ? ) . Servicers cannot foreclosure in Fla. ?
Quote 0 0
texas
Question I have is why did the professor's avoid UCC 3-203(d) in their analysis and application?
Quote 0 0
iknow
texas wrote:
Question I have is why did the professor's avoid UCC 3-203(d) in their analysis and application?

A better question is have you ever seen (d) applied? I can't say I have EVER come across a decision interpreting (d).

"If a transferor purports to transfer less than the entire instrument"

Have you ever seen an someone saying they transfered 1/3rd of the note to Bank of America, now BoA wants to foreclose? Big banks always are transferring all their interest and everything due, most of the time without recourse. I suspect this is why they did not include (d) in their analysis, it would seem to rarely apply in a foreclosure setting.
"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."

-Mae West
Quote 0 0
Sharon
In Colorado nothing matters except holder/qualified holder as defined by the Colorado statute.  UCC doesn't matter, standing doesn't matter, clouded title doesn't matter.

Holder in due course doesn't matter either.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
texas
To iknow, yes, UCC 3-2-3 ( d ) is being argued at this point it has raised many an eyebrow.
Quote 0 0
Sharon
Almost all Taylor, Bean & Whitaker notes were endorsed in blank by Erla Carter-Shaw.  There are numerous variations of her notarized signature in county records that look nothing like the undated unauthenticated signature of her endorsement on the note.

How would I provide these for inclusion in the files on this site?
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Sharon
Hi FlaProSe it sounds like the judges had their mind made up before oral arguments even began.  They cut no slack with homeowners but the servicers can do as they please.
Sharon
Quote 0 0
iknow
Sharon wrote:
Almost all Taylor, Bean & Whitaker notes were endorsed in blank by Erla Carter-Shaw.  There are numerous variations of her notarized signature in county records that look nothing like the undated unauthenticated signature of her endorsement on the note.

How would I provide these for inclusion in the files on this site?

I would think the best thing to do is post them on Scribd so anyone who was intersted in them could find them then just start a new thread with links to the documents.
"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."

-Mae West
Quote 0 0
sheen
Erla Carter Shaw's signature is on my note as well.  I found this website which has a few versions of her signature --> http://www.whatsignature.com/Csignatures.html
Quote 0 0
Sharon
Thank you.  They had one I didn't have.  I have sent them several for her and others.  It's a great website. 

Do you know of anyone that has forgeries from Mercedes Judilla or variations of her signature?  
Sharon
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...