Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
"This is a bad bill."  "Let's be honest, this is a bailout bill for Wall Street." "This does not do what we need to stop foreclosures."

Invariably followed by "but we must do SOMETHING in a hurry so I will vote for it so people can buy a new car, flat screen TV and other foreign junk".

I believe that this will bite them in the butt very soon when "Main Street" has fully realized that we are getting no help from this. Hopefully it will dawn on us in time to vote these pandering jokers out of office.

How does one go about sending funeral wreaths to Capitol Hill? The eulogy for the Republic will be starting soon.....

Quote 0 0
The mainstream media is parroting the same line it's bad but the economy will come to a screeching halt without it.

It's a veiled threat like when a Mafia thug asks you  how is your family doing.

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Well, it's over. We have officially been sold as slaves to Wall Street. I think I am going to have T-shirts made saying something along those lines.

God rest the Republic. We hardly knew ye.

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Oh, wait...I take it all back. I swear, it just started raining money all around me. It's going everywhere, paper flying like mad.

Never mind. It's just the monkey on my back throwing around useless toxic MBS and CDS. I guess I can take them home for toilet paper. They might give me a rash, though.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...