Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Fricking Moron, hope he loses his shirt and home as well!
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Nye, you've got it!

Let's see; Greenspan will go down in history as the "Father of Flibberdegibbety Loans" (known as "exotic loans". Remember that strippers always want to be called "exotic dancers"...I call it putting lipstick on a pig...) thus encouraging many people to do risky things that would ultimately lead to their "slaughter" (homelessness). Then he "retired" (bailed out before the S*** hit the Fan).

Now Cramer is screaming for the Fed to adjust rates and "save" everybody. That is a lot like asking Hitler to raise his many victims from the dead to undo his evil deeds. Sometimes history cannot be changed.

The Fed set off a chain of events that is unstoppable and irreversible. The Fed will ride down with the rest of us. I hope they choke and then get dismantled as the illegal immoral entity that they are...

I do feel Cramer's pain for the thousands who will become homeless for the greed of a few, though. THAT is what causes my meltdowns, wondering where they could all go to live. I guess they will live in the streets of cities filled with empty houses owned by banks, lenders, servicers and other assorted crooks.

Homes, homes everywhere, but not a place to live...sad.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...