Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Something to ponder over the weekend; the Fed WILL keep you tied to rapidly devaluing FRNs. No gold, no silver, just worthless paper. Heaven forbid that you should posses money with real intrinsic value. Maybe the government wanted the precious metals to bail out the crooked banks...hmmmm.

FBI Raid on the Liberty Dollar

http://www.libertydollar.org/ld/legal/raid.htm

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Thanks AG.

Very interesting. I think after a little more research, I might want to do whatever I can to help them in their plight.

r,

4j
Quote 0 0

Scammarramma ding dong. Can you say breaking the law and getting people to give you money to do it?

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
., find me the "law" that says this is illegal. This country has a dual currency system that was set up to allow common folks to invest in gold, silver and other precious metals. There are certain requirements of what must be done and what must not be done in the minting and naming. Near as I can tell all of it was legal. It has been to Congress and tested in the courts in the past.

Show me the law that says this is illegal. While you are researching, find the law that requires me to pay income taxes on my labor...THAT ought to keep you busy for a long, long time.
Quote 0 0
As I was discussing with an investment manager at a Ron Paul event one of the few ways we can avoid a bloodbath in this country is to have a parallel intrinsic exchange system, many have suggested barter but there is no practical way to implement fair and measured trade practices under a barter system.

The crooks will make a killing getting millions of homes for free and holding us hostage to bailing out their crimes.

What a coincidence the government henchman just seized the Ron Paul dollars.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...