Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
It is Thanksgiving again. I am trying to remember how many years we have all wished each other Happy this and Merry that at this board. It seems like a long time.

Thanks to all the crooks, frauds, Wall Street snake oil salesmen and servicing thieves in America. I have "met" some kickbutt folks along the way of this journey and it is all due to you. I don't care if you are happy today. Your empire is crumbling around your ears and I am only sorry that you have only one empire to fall. You may go straight to blazes.

My only regret is that we have not yet been able to eliminate the need for a forum such as this. Someday soon I hope.

To all the good folks here, Happy Thanksgiving. Bless you all.
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
AG:

I hope you, your family and all the other fine people here, which make up this great site have a very wonderful Thanksgiving!

Hopefully, some day very soon it will be the servicers and their cohorts who get stuffed and baked, instead of that innocent foul.

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
Yes it is an awesome site, and the people are great!
I wish you a Very Happy Thanksgiving as well Arky and Justice4.

May everyone, be able to at least take a moment, and be Thankful for something, without the fraud consuming their lives, even if it's only for a moments pass.

There are things they can never take away from us, and for those we shall be thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving All
Quote 0 0
Still Fighting
Yes, this is a great site and I have learned a lot on here as I continue on my journey! Thanks to all and have a great Thanksgiving!!
Quote 0 0

Happy Thanksgiving All. And Good Luck to all of us in the comming year.

Quote 0 0
Happy Thanksgiving to all on the forum and glad the sailors on the Kitty Hawk are with their families that came to visit them on Thanksgiving.
Quote 0 0
Howdy To All,

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND BLESS US ALL.

Bob & Family
Quote 0 0
srsd
Hey Bob.....I am so glad you are posting again....I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.....Lets all try to fry the turkeys that caused this mess.

Bob,  I don`t know if I told you we were forclosed on Oct 25th ....house sold to Deutsche...and then we got a letter on the 27th stating they had inadvertantly made a data processing mistake....alittle too late....too little......I have a copy of the letter if anyone needs a copy.
Quote 0 0
Update the sailors were on their way back and didn't get to see their families in Hong Kong

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/11/22/america/NA-GEN-US-China-Warships-Barred.php

Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
srsd wrote :  "It seems like when I get stressed, I actually function better"

~beenawhile wrote: We share the same trait here, and I think it has alot to do with being able to stop the confusion & by prioritizing measures that need to be taken.

I found this board because I had discovered that we were being ripped off, scammed, and conned. I thought we were the only ones dealing with such a problem, and never knew there were hundreds of thousands/ millions suffering from the same effects. I had never heard of M. S. F. or even knew what it meant.

I was confused beyond belief, about all the things they had done with our loan, and payments, and it was here, were I was advised, counseled, and educated, it was here how I learned to prioritize, my plan of actions, and how to accomplish them.

Though it's a little past Thanksgiving now, I still give GREAT THANKS, to the moderator/ moderators for the operation of this board, and all of those who have helped me with advice, support, & strength when ever I have needed it.

I can NEVER express my gratitude enough
Thanks Mods, and Thanks All!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...