Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Tim
Not sure if anyone uses foreclosure hamlet anymore. I was in there recently and the chat seems to have changed. They are talking about everything but foreclosure.That is a shame they used to be a good place to get information on foreclosure. Does anyone have any other sites they use? I am looking for a site that I could interact with others in foreclosure. 
Quote 0 0
Bill
This is a great site.  You could learn just about everything you need to know to defend a foreclosure here by reading the past few years of posts.  It takes time to really get a good grasp. 

You will find quite a few people here that are willing to give their thoughts and suggestions in regards to specific questions.  A lot of people will shy away from out of forum help because posting here will benefit everyone and reduce duplicate questions.  There is a fine line between sharing your thoughts and giving legal advice. 

I personally couldn't recommend any sites that you could chat on like Hamlet.  I do not frequent that chat room just for the reasons you mention.  It doesn't seem to produce much help.  Maybe most of those guys have been foreclosed upon. 

Your best bet is to use the buddy system.  Find someone who is more knowledgeable and sophisticated than you to help by sharing thoughts, ideas, pleadings, proof reading, ect... That is how I have survived litigating a foreclosure Pro Se for a few years now.  By myself I would have lost long ago. 

I know my buddy still reads here even though he no longer posts. 

Thanks as always for all your help buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...