Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
LostInSpace
Is it normal to have a pretrial hearing after mediation?

Quote 0 0
Lost,

Has your mediation been completed? Has it even started?

Here in Ohio they are called case management conferences. If your mediation has been completed you may be going to a meeting to dispose of the case due to the agreement.

If your mediation is just starting, the court will set appointments for hearings/ conferences within a month of when you are scheduled to appear for mediation. This is in case you or the lender do not show for mediation there is not a long delay before you go back to court. As your mediation meetings pass, the hearing/ conference will be cancelled and a new one scheduled until the mediation concludes.

Hope that helps.
Quote 0 0
LostInSpace

Thank's for taking the time to answer. If you should find any info on this subject please post it.

TY!

Quote 0 0
It means your mediation

Lost, it means your mediation failed and you are likely going to trial. If you are pro se with your apparent lack of courtroom savvy it means you are very likely screwed.

Quote 0 0
LostInSpace

It's not over till the FAT LADY SINGS!
Quote 0 0
LOL!

LostInSpace wrote:

It's not over till the FAT LADY SINGS!

Famous 24
InSideJoke!!!
Quote 0 0
Lost it's over
Lost it appears it's over in your case. They don't set up pretrial hearings if mediation was successful! Unless you retain a good attorney in a hurry it looks like you are facing a fat judgment along with legal and attorney fees -

Many states allow garnishment btw.

You are about to be skinned Mr. Lost.

Quote 0 0
Sara
Mr. Lost:

Here is a guideline from the Fair Debt Collection.Com on garnishments:

`http://www.fair-debt-collection.com/state-wage-garnishments.html#41

Good luck!!!  If you live in a state that allows this practice, you will need lots of luck unless you can declare bk.

S

Quote 0 0
LostInSpace

Lost it's over wrote:
Lost it appears it's over in your case. They don't set up pretrial hearings if mediation was successful! Unless you retain a good attorney in a hurry it looks like you are facing a fat judgment along with legal and attorney fees -

Many states allow garnishment btw.

You are about to be skinned Mr. Lost.

Yer a ''lot'' shorter than I though you would be...

Astronaut 1

Quote 0 0
Lost there's no way
Lost there's no way to make you feel good here. You asked and I gave you sound advice. Based on what you said you are going to trial. (Unless you concede defeat and allow a judgment to save legal and attorney's fees.)
* It's clear you went kaput in mediation phase
* It's clear you do not have an attorney
* It's clear you are in need of help

I'm sorry this happened to you. A lot of good folks were hurt in the mortgage servicing and loaning fraud. It's slowly winding down but millions were unjustly exploited. It appears you were one of them.

I'm sorry but I suggest you cut a deal to save further legal and legal fees from being heaped upon what appears to be a life altering financial disaster.

LEARN FROM THIS!

and GOOD LUCK MR. LOST

Quote 0 0
LostInSpace
I have been poor since I was a child, I don't see that changing. when I was little we went without food, and some times without water and eletric for months on end. I have survived the death of one of my children and have surivied many more hardships.

I will fight this, if I don't win that will be up to a Jury. I will take what ever comes my way and do what I have to, to survive and fight for fairness.

The Attorney Breached the Mediation Agreement and then he lied to the Judge about it.

Quote 0 0
Sara
(((((Lost)))))

So sorry to hear of all the hardships you have endured throughout your life.  But this is what has shaped you into the dear person you are.  And you are a true survivor!

There are many people out there who have money and live in their own little hell.  There kids don't respect nor love them, just have the hand out saying "give me".  Their neighbors couldn't care less if they live or die.  The only people who speak to them are the ones they hire.  They live a very sad life.

If this lawyer did you dirty, turn his ass in to the Bar association in your state!  Then tell the judge your side of what happened in the mediation.

Wishing you the best of luck!!!

S
Quote 0 0
where in Florida are you?  do you have the mediator's report?  how did opposing counsel breach the mediation agreement? 

I do not believe you have lost entirely, but you need to get organized.  Arm yourself with knowledge about civil procedures, local procedures, and even the judge's procedures.  Research the judge and the attorney - it's interesting what you can find online.

Quote 0 0
Sara
LostinSpace:

Yes, tell us where in FL you are located.  Maybe there are others here that are close by that can help you.

I am originally from FL and still know tons of people there.

S
Quote 0 0
I was going to post earlier about the way everyone responded so negatively to Lost. I had the feeling they had a leg to stand on. Be careful of these people coming in here turning threads negative.

"Lost, it means your mediation failed and you are likely going to trial. If you are pro se with your apparent lack of courtroom savvy it means you are very likely screwed. "

Wow, they got all that from a question? I sure hope the dope I'm against thinks that of me because man is he in for a surprise
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Whew, Tom. Glad you noticed the negativity and darkness that has descended over this forum lately. I thought maybe I was the only one.

Some "expert" who "Knows About ________(Everything)" is steering these threads with "advice". Most of us try to provide some basis for our thoughts through web links or something concrete like case law. This "expert" just wants to say that everybody lost or is wrong or is doomed.

Methinks we have another one of those rogue attorneys loose in the forum again. We get them from time to time. They are here to disrupt and divide. And "Expert" is spending a LOT of time here dispensing this "advice" to boot.

So, "Expert", just who are you billing for your hours spent here anyway? I haven't met a lawyer yet who spends a lot of time messing around with this stuff off the clock. Some of them don't even spend a lot of time working these cases while they are billing a client. Legal eagles usually have a vested interest in what they work at and you are certainly giving out an awful lot of free advice. Naw, lawyers don't give out free advice...

The billable hours answer would certainly provide insight as to why you lurk here so much.....and "talk" so much....and are generally so hateful and accusatory toward the posters here....

I just don't think that your motives are pure.

Quote 0 0
LostInSpace

Tom wrote:
I was going to post earlier about the way everyone responded so negatively to Lost. I had the feeling they had a leg to stand on. Be careful of these people coming in here turning threads negative.

"Lost, it means your mediation failed and you are likely going to trial. If you are pro se with your apparent lack of courtroom savvy it means you are very likely screwed. "

Wow, they got all that from a question? I sure hope the dope I'm against thinks that of me because man is he in for a surprise

Only the plaintiff '' '' would know that kind of stuff....can his wife be called as a witness to testify about his addiction to this forum?

Thanks for everyone's support! I am greatful.

L.I.S

Quote 0 0
Sara

LostInSpace wrote:

Only the plaintiff '' '' would know that kind of stuff....can his wife be called as a witness to testify about his addiction to this forum?

Thanks for everyone's support! I am greatful.

L.I.S

I love it!!!

S
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Markana Smith aka or who ever you happen to be at the moment:

If you're going to continue posting here it just might be a good idea try and fit in. You know, stop wearing that silly little tin foil hat; your sister's three cup bra, and your father's six inch stilettos, not to mention your mother's thong, which, is usually found on your head. 

And by all means don't forget! The zoo called, and they want all their sheep back. And do be sure to remove all the stockings and guarders this time.  

Quote 0 0
O -

Who are you?

Quote 0 0
O -
O - wrote:

Who are you?

And Why did Lee Carr quit?
Quote 0 0
Cute kids

It's a good thing your kids look like your wife. What are they going to do when your in jail? AGAIN?

Quote 0 0
Nicky Mouse

Quote 0 0
Octomom
Oh how cute!

Are you single? 

Can you support me and my kids?
Quote 0 0
Nicky Mouse
Nicky Mouse wrote:

none

Search Results
Your search returned 1 record(s). The following Attorneys fit your search criteria.

Name: Nickolas C. Ekonomides
Firm: Nickolas C. Ekonomides P.A.

Address:
791 Bayway Blvd.

Clearwater, FL 33767

Telephone: 447-1075
Fax: 447-1035
E-mail Address:
nick@eko-law.com

Note: Telephone and fax numbers are area code 727 unless otherwise shown.

Quote 0 0
Who's On First?

Corsmeier
President:
Joseph A. Corsmeier
Law Office of Joseph A. Corsmeier, P.A.
2454 N. McMullen Booth Road, Suite 431
Clearwater, FL 33759
799-1688, fax 799-1670
jcorsmeier@jac-law.com

Crowell
President-Elect:
Donald S. Crowell
Pinellas County Attorney's Office
315 Court St
Clearwater, FL 33756-5165
464-3354, fax 464-4147
dcrowell@pinellascounty.org

Reh
Secretary:
Jennifer A. Reh
Johnson Pope Bokor Ruppel & Burns, LLP
P.O. Box 1368
Clearwater, FL 33757-1368
461-1818, fax 441-8617
jennifer@jpfirm.com

Zuroweste
YLD President:
Zackary Zuroweste
The Persante Law Group.
P.O. Box 135
Dunedin, FL 34697-0135
796-7666, fax 796-8099
zz@persantelaw.com

Chilson
YLD President-Elect:
Joshua T. Chilson
Perenich, Caulfield, Avril, Noyes & Perenich, P.A.
1875 N. Belcher Road, Suite 201
Clearwater, FL 34765
796-8282, fax 797-3667
josh@usalaw.com

Schiltz
Editor, Res Ipsa Loquitur:
Scott E. Schiltz
Johnson Pope Bokor Ruppel & Burns, LLP
P.O. Box 1368
Clearwater, FL 33757-1368
461-1818, fax 441-8617
scotts@jpfirm.com

Sasso
Board of Governors,
The Florida Bar:

Andrew B. Sasso
Sasso & Bodolay, P.A.
2600 McCormick Dr., Ste. 240
Clearwater, FL 33759
725-4829, fax 725-4938
lexsb@aol.com

Quote 0 0
Who is this poor guy, and Why is she picking on him?
Quote 0 0
Sara
K-Lucz wrote:
Who is this poor guy, and Why is she picking on him?

Oh please....
Quote 0 0
This is to let everyone know about an email I received tonight.

It says this:

"Markana aka "Sara" and hundreds of other allases: the name and email for cmc turns out to be yet another Markana Smith fake name, fake email address originating in a white trailer at 24889 49th rd. OBrien, Fl. 32071; an address for a helter skelter weed infested trailer park. "cmc" is you again Markana!"

It came from LizOKC@aol.com.

Now whoever you are. You need to stop. You need to get a life. Where ever you are getting your info from is sadly wrong. I am not Markana or Sara. I am cmc. I don't live in OBrien, Florida nor do I live in a white weed infested trailer park. If I did I don't think I would be on this website asking for help as I have in the past. I am in the same boat as everyone else out here. We all want justice. You are only trying to make trouble here. So I suggest you go to another website and see if you survive there. Because you have run out of options here.

I have a question for you....Why didn't you put this out here? Why did you have to email me?????

You are a sick puppy. You need help. Have a good night. I forgot, people like you don't sleep.

Quote 0 0
Hey CNC, this was actually an intimidation post.

If you take an open the email (then at the top where it has to, from, subject, date) click on the view source.  It has the isp information.  This will tell you who it really is from.

Please don't let anyone try to intimidate you.  This fool is trying to do this to us and place the blame on Markie.  And then to top it all off rubbing it in her face that she lives in a trailer and is poor.

Well, all I have to say to you (Mr. Loser) there is a special place in hell for people like you!!!

Sara
Quote 0 0
O -

cmc wrote:
This is to let everyone know about an email I received tonight.

It says this:

"Markana aka "Sara" and hundreds of other allases: the name and email for cmc turns out to be yet another Markana Smith fake name, fake email address originating in a white trailer at 24889 49th rd. OBrien, Fl. 32071; an address for a helter skelter weed infested trailer park. "cmc" is you again Markana!"

It came from LizOKC@aol.com.

Now whoever you are. You need to stop. You need to get a life. Where ever you are getting your info from is sadly wrong. I am not Markana or Sara. I am cmc. I don't live in OBrien, Florida nor do I live in a white weed infested trailer park. If I did I don't think I would be on this website asking for help as I have in the past. I am in the same boat as everyone else out here. We all want justice. You are only trying to make trouble here. So I suggest you go to another website and see if you survive there. Because you have run out of options here.

I have a question for you....Why didn't you put this out here? Why did you have to email me?????

You are a sick puppy. You need help. Have a good night. I forgot, people like you don't sleep.

I got an email from that email address LizOKC@aol.com and one other, Justin1@aol.com 

Quote 0 0
O -
Can you please forward me a copy of the email.

Thanks!

Markie8611@aol.com
Quote 0 0
Sara
Well it looks as if anyone can sign up for a free aol mailbox.

Sara

Quote 0 0
O -
To: cmc

Thank You, for taking the time to let us know about the email.

BTW, I don't live in a white trailer or in a trailer park, BUT I do have ''weeds'' by my mail box.

I have never filed for bankruptcy of any kind, I have a job, I pay my bills, I don't own a credit card, NEVER have and NEVER will,, TG!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...