Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
You will recognize some of the names in this article!

An angry mob of investors and taxpayers is assembling, and they want to see some executives' heads on pikes. The question for the courts will be, Who was just foolish with our money - and who was lying, cheating, and stealing?

http://money.cnn.com/2009/01/05/news/newsmakers/parloff_payback.fortune/index.htm

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
It's about F'n time that American people start demanding that the criminals get punished.

America, the land of truth and justice... not for the vast majority of Americans!
Quote 0 0
I agree with you 4j we could have headed off the criminals at the pass years ago if the general public had taken a stand for right and wrong.

I'm a Christian but the church leaders keep preaching to people to forgive and accept the leaders god appoints, excuse me but that's a bunch of B.S. a bunch of uninformed citizens in a daze or picking the lesser of two evils (which at least is and arguable point) let the politicians, judges and financial services get away with this.

The general public seems to get stuck on wedge issues and blissfully ignores the unlawful and dictatorial power seizure. Everyone seems to know it's wrong not to report a murder, carjacking, rape etc but they have allowed the lending crooks to high-jack our entire country along with their homes, jobs and investments it would seem the number one priority should be maintaining due process and a solvent economy. What good does it do to protest an issue or take action when the courts are void and what good does it do to fight for whats right and let your family starve in the street?

Property rights, sound money, fair taxation, and due process are the cornerstone of freedom and self determination.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...