Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
arkygirl
We, the American people-aka "taxpayers"- now own 79.9% of Fannie & Freddie.

Fannie and Freddie are determined to dislocate we,  the American people-aka "taxpayers"-as fast as humanly possible using fraud, lies and deceit. F & F has a system in place that fines servicers who are not ramrodding foreclosures fast enough, thus encouraging their fraud and document mills.

Looks like we,  the American people-aka "taxpayers"-will be forced to shovel many billions more into these two fraudsters soon. Then our ownership percentage will be even higher. There is no one in America who hasn't been harmed by this fraud.

We, the American people-aka "taxpayers"-are being forced to pay for a decade or more of pure fraud and terrible business decisions by these two behemoths. Money is extorted from us for this specific purpose through taxes. The purpose of this financial bonanza for F & F through the government seems to be to cover up the fraud and keep enriching the greed bags within these companies.

This is not an "investment" I would choose to make willingly. I refuse to invest in frauds and corrupt companies with incompetent leaders, yet I am being forced to do just that.

Is there any way to demand accountability? Any other company is required to give investors periodic updates on the condition of the company. It is well known that most of those SEC reports are riddled with lies and hinky accounting, but at least it is something. I have yet to receive one piece of paper telling me about the "health" of  "my investment" let alone a conference call.

Is there any way I wonder that the average taxpayer can opt out of this F & F portfolio? Some legal mechanism that will put an end to it?  Anyone know?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...