Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I'm making a YOUTUBE video about fake settlement meetings, I read some where on this forum that there might be recordings of a settlement meeting with Nickolas Ekonomides and the Ameriquest attorneys.

I am offering a 100.00 dollars ''or more'' for a copy of the recordings.

My address is:
24889 49th rd
O'Brien Fl, 32071
Quote 0 0
Wow,

I wish I could get my hands on that tape.  When I do all hell will break loose!
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Markana:

I'll add another $100.00 if anyone comes forward.

r,

4J
Quote 0 0
NSGAAL

Click image for larger version - Name: aq_Lee_Carr_Nickolas_Ekonomides_2006_march.jpg, Views: 335, Size: 604.66 KB
Quote 0 0
Thanks!!!
Thanks 4JN ,,, That might help.

4 Justice Now wrote:
Markana:

I'll add another $100.00 if anyone comes forward.

r,

4J

Quote 0 0
O -

Was poor Karen one of your victims? are you going to post her address also.

Sounds like she had a ''good idea'', is that how your clients manage to win, Do you hand out,,,, DOITYOURSELF Kits?

you have my email address, NCEPA

Quote 0 0
I wonder if that judge knows you participate on this forum more than Markana does, and with so many more aliases. Do you think we don't recognize the stlye and manner in which you post and your flair for the dramatic?

Personally I think Markana needs to archive some of the jibberish you post to use against you as proof of harassment.

What good could possibly come of your continued negativity, bad advice, and continued harassment? Satisfaction and accord! You may be an attorney but you don't appear to be a smart one. Keep leaving proof, it's only a matter of time.

And by the way, this is me, Tom, not someone else and I always post with my email available. Try it, you may not like the result, but I'm not a chicken sh!t who has to hide to say what I want. In the words of the immortal Richard Prior, have a coke and a smile and shut the @#$% up. Leave these people alone so they can try to figure out the mess that they did not create and try to regain some resemblance of a life.
Quote 0 0
O -
Thank's Tom!

I can't come her and ask a question with out being stalked. He's been stalking me and others since June 2005.

I guesss he feels he is hurting me by posting my name and address.

At least he is not using my name and adress as his anymore.
Click image for larger version - Name: LadyBunny-last-work-pic.jpg, Views: 7, Size: 43.13 KB
Quote 0 0
Well, I certainly didn't need to find my glasses for this thread! 

Markie: put me in for $100 too!  Gosh I wish I could do more but it's so damn expensive since it has now been decided that I am "pennyless, lost everything and argue with myself".   

I wonder if the past couple of days could be considered harrasment for me  too? After all, I am having a very hard time functioning due to the stress from this "person" who is trying to drive me to the edge of insanity!  He also blatently lies about me and is "trashing" my good character here on this forum.  And I have the "perfect" attorney picked out too.  With what I am already paying him, what's another lawsuit or two???

And lookie here, he graduated in the top half of the law school class

John G. Pierce

EDUCATION:

• University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, 1965, J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence
    • Honors: Summa Cum Laude
    • Honors: Order of the Coif
  • University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 1959, B.S.Ch.E., Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering
JURISDICTIONS LICENSED IN:

• Florida
  • U.S. Federal Court
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS:
Mr. Pierce is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, the Florida Bar Association and the American Bar Association. He is a member of the Corporations and Securities Committee of the Florida Bar.  In addition, Mr. Pierce is a licensed real estate broker, a member of the Orlando Regional Board of Realtors, the National Association of Realtors and a licensed mortgage broker.  He has been included for many years in Who’s Who in America, Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who in Real Estate and Development Industries. He is also a member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law, and Business Law sections of the Florida Bar.  Mr. Pierce and Mr. Fenner are both "AV" rated in Martindale-Hubbell.  A rating reserved for lawyers whose reputation is "very high to preeminent".

Wow, isn't amazing what real status and class is all about!  Too bad all of those who participate in the legal profession can't be just like Mr. Pierce!!!   He's expensive but worth every penny that my pennyless ass pays him. LOL!!! 

Sara

Quote 0 0
O -

At least I didn't cause my ''good friends'' to lose over a MILLION DOLLARS!

How much insurance do you have? MR. Lawyer?
Quote 0 0
Sara
Markie:

What garbage can did you find this fool in? 

With the time this "character" spends here trying to harrass people, you would think he would be able to figure out how to actually post without the code crap!

All I can say is business must be pretty damn slow in FL right now!

S
Quote 0 0
??

Most of us are aware of the enemy lurking on this site. I have experienced the same thing on other sites. You can pick them out quite easily. Just ignore him and he will go away. We all know the truth and one day it will prevail. Who knows if all this person has to do is stalk us out and try and downgrade us, it may not be long that he will be out of a job and out on the street. What goes around comes around. Just ignore him and we will all continue to do what we have always done.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
I certainly hope the moderators of this site have recorded enough to nail this annoying moron.

r,

4J
Quote 0 0
YourFriend?

On way to prison, Yanchek runs afoul of the Bar

MORTGAGE SCAM: What kind of cloth was John Yanchek cut from?

Published: Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 1:00 a.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 at 10:49 p.m.

SARASOTA - This month, a federal judge told John Yanchek that he did not appear cut from the "cloth" of a fraudster as the Sarasota attorney awaited his sentence for his part in the largest mortgage scam in Southwest Florida history.

Click to enlarge
John Yanchek has been sentenced to five years in prison for his role in a fraud scheme.

But it turns out that as Yanchek begged U.S. District Court Judge James Whittemore for leniency, the 49-year-old attorney was facing the third effort to remove or suspend his law license.

The latest Florida Bar case surfaced in recent weeks, this one filed by a 73-year-old Fort Myers woman who claimed Yanchek thwarted her efforts to file a malpractice suit against a doctor who she says misdiagnosed back problems when X-rays showed she had a broken hip and fractured pelvis.

In August, a Florida Bar referee recommended that Yanchek be suspended from practicing law for two years after the lawyer admitted he engaged in mortgage fraud and lied about escrow funds.

The five-year prison sentence that Whittemore gave Yanchek -- at the low end of sentencing guidelines -- also meant that as a felon, Yanchek would lose his right to practice law.

Yanchek, who pleaded guilty to three counts of mortgage fraud and money laundering, was the second person sentenced in an $83 million crime spree purportedly engineered by former Sarasota resident Neal Mohammad Husani.

Three years before his work with Husani, Yanchek agreed to take on the case of Joyce Muschitiello after she said she discovered that her Fort Myers physician had been treating her for the wrong injury. But Yanchek failed to file the necessary paperwork and the lawsuit was twice dismissed, according to a Florida Bar investigation.

As a result of his inaction and false statements to both his client and the Lee County Circuit Court, the Bar found Yanchek guilty in December of violating rules regarding competence, candor and fraud. Because Yanchek had been found guilty in the previous Bar complaint, Referee Mike Carr recommended disbarment in the Muschitiello case.

That latest case is now sitting with the Florida Supreme Court, where justices will decide how Yanchek is to be disciplined.

Yanchek did not try to fight the recommendation. Knowing he was about to lose his law license for the fraud conviction, he simply filed a "disbarment on consent" memorandum in April, which gave the Bar the right to disbar him at any time.

Muschitiello, Yanchek's Fort Myers client, said she hired Yanchek in November 2003 after she discovered that her Fort Myers physician had been treating her for the wrong injury.

"I had fallen and went to a doctor," Muschitiello said. "He began treating me for my back and kept giving me pain pills, but I still suffered from excruciating pain."

Muschitiello decided to get a second opinion, which showed that she not only had a broken hip but her pelvis was fractured. "I had never sued anyone in my life," she said. A friend recommended Yanchek.

"I only met him a couple times and I thought he was a nice guy," Muschitiello said. "He said I had a very good case and could expect a six-figure settlement."

Based on Yanchek's assessment, Muschitiello refinanced her house and took on $60,000 in debt she cannot afford.

Yanchek did file a lawsuit on her behalf, but he failed to include an affidavit from a doctor describing the merits of Muschitiello's claim, as required by law. As a result, his original lawsuit was dismissed.

A month later, Yanchek filed an amended lawsuit, stating that an affidavit had been ordered and would be filed as soon as it had been received.

But Yanchek's claim was not true, the Bar referee said in his report. In fact, Yanchek did not order an expert affidavit until six months later, and when it came back it did not support Muschitiello's malpractice claim.

By that time, the statute of limitations under which Muschitiello could file a lawsuit was running out. But Yanchek did not try to get a fresh affidavit and Muschitiello's lawsuit was dismissed once again, the referee's report states.

Instead of telling his client what had happened, Muschitiello said Yanchek led her to believe that the case was moving forward. "I didn't know the lawsuit had been dismissed until a friend told me," she said.

In Yanchek's sentencing on the federal charges this month, Judge Whittemore opted for leniency. The judge said he considered both the scale of Yanchek's crimes and the fact that they could not have been accomplished without his skills as an attorney.

But Whittemore concluded that Yanchek was not a pathological criminal bound to commit fraud, but was simply a man who had chosen the wrong path.

"People who are bent on committing fraud will do it no matter what," Whittemore said. "They will lie to banks and steal from banks because it is in their moral fiber and nothing I can say will deter them. I don't think you are cut from that cloth."

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...