Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
h gosh
A couple is walking from Vermont to Florida for work, the wife is 3 months pregnant.  Here is the link.  Please make sure you read the "Reader Reactions" at the bottom of the article.  THAT is the real story!!

http://www.poconorecord.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090717/NEWS/907170353

Quote 0 0
h gosh
Just thought that you should know that the wonderful people in PA (very few good things are said about the "people", not enough is said about the corruption) have provided food, clothes, gift cards, track phones, and transportation to Florida for this homeless man, 3 month pregnant wife and 2 huskies!!!  These people asked for nothing.  They were walking from Vermont to Florida, because there was the possibility of a job for Mr. Knight in September.  I am so proud of the people of the Poconos; and very disturbed that not one person decided to read this post, because there but for the grace of God go you and I.
Quote 0 0
one person
h gosh ,

Read your post this morning, even went to linked article and read all the comments there.  Yes, there but for grace of God go I.  Even though EMC Mortgage Corp. stole my home, causing loss of my business and relocation to another state, still have my loved ones and a roof over our heads and what's left of my health after a long struggle w/ mortgage servicing fraud.
Yes, things could be a lot worse. 

BTW - Am sure lots of others read your post too.  Thank you
Quote 0 0
H Gosh,

One may never know what life may throw at them. I hope they end up finding many rides. Shelter and food ...God will provide he has to ! I hope they arrive safely. In this day and age its not a common thing to have to walk such a long way. Their not shoes I'd want to be in. Things have been bad enough this way.

I hope they'll be blessed. I'll be going to Pittsburgh here next month. My hubby is from there. His mom is one of 11...They do two family reunions each year. We haven't been home in a couple of years. It'll be good to go...The kids like getting away from the house. And YES I'll be THANKING GOD things aren't as bad as what their case seems to be...But it doesn't mean it couldn't be or that they haven't been at one point before. One can never plan enough for their future. Put MSF into it and it can take you a while to wonder what life was ever like before it happened...But one can't give up!

Be blessed,

Kathy
Quote 0 0
h gosh
Thank you topguncrdtadvisr and one person for responding to me.  What touched my heart is that I know that in every community in every State in this country there are people who would rally for the fellow human being as my neighbors in the Poconos did.  What pains my heart is that while the Knights' story was picked up by our local paper, how many other families are doing the same without public notice and where the heck are our politicians?  Well, they are too busy worrying about which one of their Wall St. buddies will need the next trillion dollars, or wondering how to cover up that a servicer stole hundreds of millions of homeowner dollars, or trying to put a spin on why "swaps" are good and how to "regulate" them.  Keep up the good fight, and count your blessings we will win someday.
Quote 0 0

Quote 0 0
O -
I'm glad to hear that they got some help. I wish them the best of luck!

Do they have a place to stay once they get to Florida?

Thanks for posting this.

Quote 0 0
h gosh
O - The Knights don't have a place yet, but we are working on it.  Thanks for asking.
Quote 0 0
O -

Where are they going in Florida? 

Can someone post their phone number? just in case people want to help out or might have a job or place to stay for them?

Quote 0 0
Markana
I have a large tent and some other stuff that I would be glad to donate.

Markie8611@aol.com
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...