Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Nye Lavalle

In these economic times, those that are hurting could use any tips that may help. 

TIPS ON PUMPING GAS (from a petroleum insider)

I don't know what you guys are paying for gasoline.... but here in California we are also paying higher, up to $3.50 per gallon. But my line of work is in petroleum for about 31 years now, so here are some tricks to get more of your money's worth for every gallon..

Here at the Kinder Morgan Pipeline where I work in San Jose , CA we deliver about 4 million gallons in a 24-hour period thru the pipeline. One day is diesel the next day is jet fuel, and gasoline, regular and premium grades. We have 34-storage tanks here with a total capacity of 16,800,000 gallons.

Only buy or fill up your car or truck in the early morning when the ground temperature is still cold. Remember that all service stations have their storage tanks buried below ground. The colder the ground the more dense the gasoline, when it gets warmer gasoline expands, so buying in the afternoon or in the evening....your gallon is not exactly a gallon. In the petroleum business, the specific gravity and the temperature of the gasoline, diesel and jet fuel, ethanol and other petroleum products plays an important role.

A 1-degree rise in temperature is a big deal for this business. But the service stations do not have temperature compensation at the pumps.

When you're filling up do not squeeze the trigger of the nozzle to a fast mode. If you look you will see that the trigger has three (3)stages: low, middle, and high. In slow mode you should be pumping on low speed, thereby minimizing the vapors that are created while you are pumping. All hoses at the pump have a vapor return. If you are pumping on the fast rate, some other liquid that goes to your tank becomes vapor. Those vapors are being sucked up and back into the underground storage tank so you're getting less worth for your money.

One of the most important tips is to fill up when your gas tank is HALF FULL or HALF EMPTY. The reason for this is, the more gas you have in your tank the less air occupying its empty space. Gasoline evaporates faster than you can imagine. Gasoline storage tanks have an internal floating roof. This roof serves as zero clearance between the gas and the atmosphere, so it minimizes the evaporation. Unlike service stations, here where I work, every truck that we load is temperature compensated so that every gallon is actually the exact amount.

Another reminder, if there is a gasoline truck pumping into the storage tanks when you stop to buy gas, DO NOT fill up--most likely the gasoline is being stirred up as the gas is being delivered, and you might pick up some f the dirt that normally settles on the bottom. Hope this will help you get the most value for your money.

DO SHARE THESE TIPS WITH OTHERS!

WHERE TO BUY USA GAS, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW. READ ON

Gas rationing in the 80's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might even be good for us! The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should return the favor.

An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS.

Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family, and my friends.

I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil.

These companies import Middle Eastern oil:

Shell........................... 205,742,000 barrels

Chevron/Texaco......... 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon /Mobil............... 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway... 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco............................62,231,000 barrels

Citgo gas is from South America, from a Dictator who hates Americans. If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION! (oil is now $90 - $100 a barrel

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Sunoco..................0 barrels

Conoco..................0 barrels

Sinclair.................0 barrels

B P/Phillips............0 barrels

Hess.......................0 barrels

ARC0....................0 barrels

If you go to Sunoco.com, you will get a list of the station locations near you.

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and each is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are importing.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas
buyers. It's really simple to do.

Now, don't wimp out at this point.... keep reading and I'll explain how simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty people. If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)...and those 300 send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) .. and so on, by the time the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached over THREE MILLION consumers !!!!!!! If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each, then 30 million people will have been contacted!

If it goes one level further, you guessed it ..... THREE HUND RED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people. How long would all that take?

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Excellent tips!! Thank you very much for that!
Quote 0 0
Saudi Royal
at the gas pump  , just :

pump and run  , why pay  !

it's the AMERICAN  WAY !
Quote 0 0
I totally agree with part A of your article but with regard to part B, ie
boycotting Saudi oil, I must respectfully disagree.

The Saudis are the best friends we have in the Arab world, so even though
they are angry at us right now (I'm angry at US too!) turning them into
enemies by starting a trade war is the worst possible thing we as Americans
could do. The object should be to try and avoid WWIII not bring it on.

It was largely because of the Jewish instigated boycott of Germany in
1932 that WWII was started. Sam Untermeyer called for a boycott of
all German goods in 1932 after Hitler was elected and it was so successful
it completely shut down the German economy. This led to the radicalization
of the Nazi Party and directly to WWII. It also led to the Jewish holocaust
because the Nazis blamed the Jews for starting WWII. Before the boycott,
the Nazis just wanted the Jews to leave but after their economy was shut
down, many started screaming for blood.

So I think it is best for private citizens not to override the foreign policy
of our leaders by interfering with the world economy as Sam Untermyer did!
Quote 0 0
Blame it on Canada
Its a little know fact that Canada supplies most of the oil and natural gas imports into the US. I don't know why people don't know this. Middle east oil makes up only a small fraction of the total. I guess Canada is too far from Texas ;Dubaya didn't even know the capital of Canada. Most Americans don't even know where Canada is.

I guess it would be a little more difficult to march into Canada and instill democracy so Dubaya just ignores that fact. Canada is the largest trading partner and supplies most of the electricity for the north-eastern US. which is why when the sub station failed in Ohio it brought down eastern Canada.

Boycott middle eastern and Venuzualan oil. Make Canada rich. Oh and do you know what the American dollar is trading at now compared the to Canadian dollar.?

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Bah, humbug! The price of a barrel of oil hasn't gone up; the value of the dollar has fallen, therefore we pay more. Europeans (paying in for oil in Euros) are not experiencing this fuel price spike. In fact, after years of paying more than Americans they are having an easier time paying for fuel. This same commodities spike is striking corn, wheat and everything else on the commodities market. Suppliers will not lose, so they demand more of our rapidly devaluing dollars in return for their product. Food is also going up, in case you haven't noticed, because of spikes in commodities and transportation costs.

Thank the Federal Reserve for this mess and the big Wall Street investment banks. Greed and corruption in all segments of both. Add our corrupt, stupid and lazy government bureaucrats to the mix and you have a recipe for the Perfect Financial Storm. The clouds are gathering now. The US is poised to turn into another third world country populated by the very rich and the very poor with no middle class. Once the currency has crashed, I look for some government pig to trot out the Amero as an alternative and the whole stinking mess will begin all over again. Central banks create these messes. Central banks are known for being helpless to stop these cycles once they begin.

Want to save money and stick it to the man at the same time? Buy a horse. Get a wagon and an orange triangle to put on it. (May need lights depending on your state laws. That is not too hard to wire in with). Jump on the freeway with that rig. May I suggest a sign on the back of your wagon: (Picture of a screw) BIG OIL!

When you get back from your trip, hitch your all-purpose horse to a plow. Turn that mess of foliage that you have to have to mow every week into a garden. Pick fresh fruits and vegetables. Can them for winter use. Healthier you; no additives. Don't freeze anything because the light bills will be getting bigger. Use your dollar bills for mulching your plants.

Put some solar panels on your roof and a battery bank in your garage. Maybe you can have electricity for a few hours every day that way.

Hope that your neighbors don't try to kill you when they realize that you have food in your cupboards and they are starving. Stock up on ammunition now.

Don't think it will get that bad? I hope you're right.

Prove the Canadian connection. I don't believe it exists.

Quote 0 0
from the horses mouth
http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html

Canada remained the largest exporter of total petroleum in November, exporting 2.360 million barrels per day to the United States, which is a decrease from last month (2.431 thousand barrels per day). The second largest exporter of total petroleum was Saudi Arabia with 1.686 million barrels per day.
Quote 0 0
    Where to begin? To my Canadian friend, thanks for that info. I truely
believe North Amercia could be self sufficient in energy if we really had to.
In fact, there may be a valid argument to the suggestion that we shut
down Washington, DC and move the Capital to ??? (dah, whatever the
capital of Canada is!) Then we could have a new nation, The United States
of Canada! Just think, we'd all have national health insurance and Canadians
wouldn't need a visa to visit Florida in the Winter!  What a great idea, a win-
win situation!

To Arky girl, don't be so bitchy about the USA. We'll get through it OK
with the help of our Canadian and Saudi friends! It's time to lighten up a
bit and have some fun!
Quote 0 0
eh!

take off eh!

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Well, I don't mean to be bitchy, just realistic. This is the third great "bust" I have suffered through and I am sick to death of being bled dry to prop up the very crooks who created the messes. Watching my net worth fall into the toilet because the Fed robs me while I sleep by devaluing the currency in my bank accounts. Eventually a person just gets tired of trying to keep up with the thievery, let alone get ahead of it.

Maybe it won't be so bad but I am hunkering down and going into survival mode. Many feel that the Fed and all the world banks will be unable to stop the great unwinding that is happening. We'll see. A worldwide depression could develop.... or not, depending on the "experts" one is reading. Nevertheless, the US is done as a world powerhouse in many areas for a long time. One advantage we had was the financial markets and those are being exposed as shams and liars one by one. World confidence has eroded to a great degree. The US no longer produces much to make up all the losses.

Interesting chart, but it makes no sense. The US outproduces Canadian oil by a large margin itself and Canada by itself cannot make up the difference between US production and consumption of oil. Yet another global market shell game?

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0922041.html

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Just a bit more gloom to add to the pile. US is #2....but my gut tells me not for long. The plundering of America is underfoot. Will the Amero be able to compete with the Euro?

There is no "curious outcome" involved and just proves the ignorance of Goldman Sachs "economics department". When all the manufacturing jobs are exported and the Defense Department gives defense contracts to overseas countries what does America have left to use for recovery? Jobs at McDonalds? That won't cut it.

US economy loses its No 1 spot

By Stephen Nisbet in Paris

March 15, 2008 09:42am
Article from: Reuters

THE US economy lost the title of "world's biggest" to the euro zone this week as the value of the US dollar slumped in currency markets.
Taking the gross domestic product of both economies in 2007, the combined GDP of the 15 countries which use the euro overtook that of the US when the European currency surged to a record high of more than $1.56 per euro overnight.

"The curious outcome of breaching this latest milestone is that the size of the euro zone's annual output has now exceeded that of the US," the economics department of Goldman Sachs, the Wall Street investment bank, said in a note to clients.

Taking official estimates of 2007 GDP, $US13,843,800 billion ($14,726,000) for the United States and 8,847,889.1 billion euros for the euro zone, the economy of the latter passed the US once converted into US dollars, shortly after the euro topped $1.56.

The US dollar sank to $1.5688 per euro late in European trading hours overnight, at which rate the euro zone's 2007 GDP equates to $13,880,568.4 billion.

The 2007 GDP estimates are as published by the US Commerce Department's Bureau of Economic Analysis and provided to Reuters on request for the euro zone by Eurostat, the European Union's statistics office.

http://www.news.com.au/business/story/0,23636,23378868-462,00.html
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...