Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Anyone remember Basmajian sending $125 million to Bermuda c/o Capital Z in January 2003? Cap Z pops up frequently in conjunction with Steamboat Financial Partnership and Aames Financial.

Quote 0 0
Joe B
Mike-

How do you remember all of this? Man, I am stunned by all the pieces you can put together! There are so many moving parts, I can hardly keep track of my one issue, and you are out there figuring out multiple moving parts at the same time; plus taking on your fight!

I am in awe, but remain grateful! You are the man!!! Let me know if I can help!

JB
Quote 0 0
Nah..It's just a mater of revisiting things every once in awhile, JB. It's funny how it's taken literally years to get answers to some of the questions that we were asking back then. And once those answers appear it just starts you off on a whole different trail. In a sick sort of way it is interesting to see how all of the pieces of the puzzle come together. Of course, part of the trick is knowing when it's time to call some people at the SEC and see if they can fill in a few of the blanks a little quicker for you.  

Some research I've been doing the last few days just led me down an old path by way of a few new entities and I ended up bumping into Aames again. Haven't looked at them in a loong time now and it appears that I may have missed a few things back then. Of course, back then I had absolutely no idea to look for them. And of course once you go down that road you start looking back at things like Galanis and Churchill and then you start following that trail again and where the kids went and then you're into Secretary of State filings and who's doing business illegally where and by then it's just time to call it a night...
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...