Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
pro se
If you are fighting an attorney and he is trying to have an another case sealed, is there anything I can do?

And, can an attorney up his insurance after he finds out he's being sued?
Quote 0 0
Sara
Wow, this is an interesting question.   I'm not really sure if this is the proper forum to ask this though.  You might have better luck on one of the legal forums.

S
Quote 0 0
ekonomides v. Smith TY!!!

Some ''nice person'' put copies of some stuff that might help me fight back, in my mailbox. They must have access to ''His Personal'' FILES...They gave me all kinds of stuff.

I bet it weighs 1 pound or more. It has everything from his ''malpractice insurance coverage'' to other clients complaints, including letters,emails and exec,. tiasu

BIG HUDGE THANK YOU! To: Who ever it was!!!
Quote 0 0
PACER HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Medmarc Casualty Insurance Company v. Schillinger & Coleman, P.A. et al

Plaintiff:Medmarc Casualty Insurance Company
Defendant:Schillinger & Coleman, P.A., Charles A. Schillinger and Christopher J. Coleman

Case Number:6:2008cv00445
Filed:March 27, 2008

Court:Florida Middle District Court
Office:Orlando Office [ Court Info ]
County:Brevard
Presiding Judge:Judge Anne C. Conway
Presiding Judge:Senior Judge G. Kendall Sharp
Referring Judge:Magistrate Judge Karla R. Spaulding

Nature of Suit:Contract - Insurance
Cause:28:2201 Declaratory Judgment
Jurisdiction:Diversity
Jury Demanded By:None

Quote 0 0
Knows about pacer
The case was dismissed pursuant to Stipulation.  Since the stip is between the parties its not likely you would ever know why it was dismissed.  The dismissal was without prejudice meaning it could be refiled.

6:08-cv-00445-ACC-KRS Medmarc Casualty Insurance Company v. Schillinger & Coleman, P.A. et al
Anne C. Conway, presiding
Karla R. Spaulding, referral
Date filed: 03/27/2008
Date terminated: 08/22/2008
Date of last filing: 08/21/2008

History

Doc.
No.
DatesDescription
Filed & Entered:  03/27/2008
Docket Text Complaint
Filed & Entered:  03/28/2008
Docket Text Related case order and notice of designation of track 2
Filed & Entered:  03/28/2008
Docket Text Interested persons order
Filed & Entered:  03/31/2008
Docket Text Order
--
Filed & Entered:  04/01/2008
Docket Text Case Assigned/Reassigned
--
Filed & Entered:  04/04/2008
Docket Text Summons issued
Filed & Entered:  04/07/2008
Docket Text Related case order and notice of designation of track 2
Filed & Entered:  04/09/2008
Docket Text Notice of pendency of related cases
Filed & Entered:  04/09/2008
Docket Text Certificate of interested persons and corporate disclosure statement
Filed & Entered:  04/30/2008
Docket Text Answer to complaint
Filed & Entered:  05/01/2008
Docket Text Interested persons order
Filed & Entered:  05/07/2008
Docket Text Certificate of interested persons and corporate disclosure statement
Filed & Entered:  05/07/2008
Docket Text Notice of pendency of related cases
Filed & Entered:  07/29/2008
Docket Text Order to show cause
Filed & Entered:  08/01/2008
Terminated: 08/11/2008
Docket Text Motion to dismiss
Filed & Entered:  08/08/2008
Docket Text Response to order to show cause
Docket Text Stipulation of Dismissal
Docket Text Notice of withdrawal of motion
Filed & Entered:  08/21/2008
Docket Text Order
Quote 0 0
pro se

THANK YOU! 

Quote 0 0
Sara
ekonomides v. Smith TY!!! wrote:

Some ''nice person'' put copies of some stuff that might help me fight back, in my mailbox. They must have access to ''His Personal'' FILES...They gave me all kinds of stuff.

I bet it weighs 1 pound or more. It has everything from his ''malpractice insurance coverage'' to other clients complaints, including letters,emails and exec,. tiasu

BIG HUDGE THANK YOU! To: Who ever it was!!!

Are you sure this isn't a set-up?  Really!  I don't feel good about this. 

If I was in your shoes (which I am glad I am not) I think I would make 4 or 5 copies of each page.  I would call the FBI and report this and don't forget to give them #1 copy.  Maybe they will come and try to see if they get any fingerprints off your box...doubt it though.

Next I would call and talk to the FL Bar.  Of course, you aren't a lawyer but when reading some of these documents, some things didn't seem right...  And the #2 copy goes to them.  I'm sure someone will want to read them.

Next you call the post office.  You report that someone put papers in your mailbox.  This is illegal!  You give them #3 copy.

Now you have 2 copies left.  Put them in different locations...maybe one addressed to the local sheriff's office...just in case something bad happens to you.  I hate to bring this up but terrible things happen to people everyday.  If you don't believe me, watch the 6pm news.

I hate to be so negative and I hope this isn't what I think it is.  I would love to feel that someone really wanted to look out for your best interest anonymously.  Please be careful!!!

S

Quote 0 0
Bevis & BuTTHead

Series of bullying tactics and violation of First Amendment

Attorney Daryl L. Kidd 

Attorney Daryl Kidd attempted to force M. Portman to change her original web site, through a direct threat to her and through complaints to the web site provider, Lycos. Attorney Kidd threatened to sue M. Portman for libel if she did not remove certain statements from the web site. In addition, Daryl Kidd's attorneys have threatened M. Portman with a suit for Abusive Litigation. As with so many of Daryl Kidd's other threats, these are simply more bullying tactics by members of the legal profession. The following series of letters and emails are an interesting study of attempted intimidation by a member of the legal profession:

Kidd's letter to M. Portman, February 7, 2000  Appendix B.00.02.07a
Kidd's letter to Citizens for Legal Responsibility, February 7, 2000  Appendix B.00.02.07b
CLR's response to Mr. Kidd  http://www.clr.org/Kidd-Daryl-L.html
M. Portman's response to Kidd, February 20, 2000  Appendix B.00.02.20a
M. Portman's letter to Lycos, February 20, 2000  Appendix B.00.02.20b
Neil Bibbin's email to M. Portman, March 21, 2000  Appendix B.00.03.21a
Neil Bibbin's' email to M. Portman, April 2, 2000  Appendix B.00.04.02a
M. Portman's email to Neil Bibbins, April 5, 2000  Appendix B.00.04.05a
M. Portman's letter to Lycos, April 7, 2000  Appendix B.00.04.07a
Attorney Mercer's letter to M. Portman, April 7, 2000  Appendix B.00.04.07b
M. Portman's response letter to Attorney Mercer, April 10, 2000  Appendix B.00.04.10a
Brad Steiner's email to M. Portman, April 12, 2000  Appendix B.00.04.12a
M. Portman's letter to Brad Steiner, April 22, 2000  Appendix B.00.04.22a
Brad Steiner's letter and email to M. Portman, May 30, 2000  Appendix B.00.05.30a
M. Portman's letter to Brad Steiner, May 30, 2000  Appendix B.00.05.30b

The result is that Lycos DID remove M. Portman's web site. However, she had taken precautions and had moved the documents to another site and obtained her own domain. The documents are now available at http://www.marquitta.com

Then, M. Portman was notified by the new web provider that they had received a letter from an attorney and a letter from a judge demanding that the new site be terminated. They identified the attorney as Daryl Kidd, and told the M. Portman that they had contacted their own counsel. They (the new web provider) assured M. Portman that upon the advice of their counsel, they were standing firm, that to terminate the site would require a court order. Although they had notified her of the two letters, they now refuse to provide her with copies of the letters. She has notified them that the letters are evidence and should be retained for expected litigation.

M. Portman has been asked why she believes that the underlying Final Judgment, if VOID, must be declared as VOID by a Court of Law. VOID ab initio means "as if it never was." VOIDABLE means that a party may have the grounds "to nullify that which was." She takes her direction on this from the Court's directive. The following is an excerpt of the transcript, Appendix B.98.09.16a before Judge James G. Bodiford:

Plaintiff Portman: I HAVE BEEN MADE TO FEEL OBSTINATE AND LITIGIOUS FOR SIMPLY RESPECTING THE JUDGMENTS OF SUPERIOR COURT. OUT OF SELF-PRESERVATION, I HAVE SPENT AN INORDINATE NUMBER OF HOURS RESEARCHING AND STUDYING THE LAW, SO THAT I COULD WORK WITHIN THE STRUCTURE OF THE LAW. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE AN ELDERLY LAW STUDENT, TAKING ONE LONG GRUELING BAR EXAM.

I PRESENTLY DO NOT KNOW IF I AM TRULY DIVORCED OR IF THE FINAL DECREE IS, IN FACT, NOW VOID, THE DECLARATORY JUDGMENT WHICH I AM SEEKING FROM DEFENDANT

PAGE 45

HOLDS WITHIN IT THE ANSWER AS TO MY LEGAL RIGHTS, STATUS AND OTHER LEGAL RELATIONS. WITHOUT IT, I AM LEFT IN A NO-MAN’S LAND OF MAYBE DIVORCED, MAYBE NOT DIVORCED.

Court: DO YOU HAVE A FINAL JUDGMENT AND DECREE OF DIVORCE?

Plaintiff Portman: I DO.

C: LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY; YOU’RE LEGALLY DIVORCED UNTIL A COURT SAYS OTHERWISE. BUT I DON’T NEED TO GET INTO THAT. THAT’S THE DECLARATORY JUDGMENT. IN FACT, DO NOT TELL ME ABOUT THE DECLARATORY JUDGMENT. I’VE GOT ANOTHER CASE, WE HAVE GOT OTHER LITIGANTS THAT ARE WAITING ON YOU. NOW, LET ME SAY THIS; ARE YOU SAYING AS FAR AS -- AS FAR AS THE WAY YOU WERE DESCRIBING YOURSELF -- ARE YOU SAYING THIS COURT TREATED YOU ANYTHING WITH LESS THAN COURTESY, DIGNITY AND RESPECT? Commentary: M. Portman has been advised that the statement by Judge Bodiford identified above, in red, "Let me put it this way; you're legally divorced until a court says otherwise." is woefully inaccurate. If an order is VOID, it was never of any force or effect. Consequently, such a statement by a judge is actually fraud by the Court. But, the fraud cannot be specifically identified until the VOID order is declared to be VOID. (Note that the statute of limitations runs from the identification of the fraud.) Could this case actually go on FOREVER?

http://www.marquitta.com/FIRSTAmend.htm

Quote 0 0
Great Letters!
Daryl L. Kidd

On February 10, 2000 Citizens for Legal Responsibility received via the U.S. Mail a threatening letter dated February 7, 2000 from attorney Daryl L. Kidd of Marietta, Georgia.  To see a copy of his letter, click on Kidd letter.

Mr. Kidd has made several allegations but has not provided any proof of his allegations.

Mr. Kidd, please provide us full and complete copies of all complaints made against you with the State of Georgia attorney disciplinary entity, and with any other state attorney disciplinary entity, and any charges made by any client against you, whether oral or written.

Please provide us also with full and complete copies of all lawsuits filed no matter where located and no matter how disposed, wherein you were or are a defendant.

Please also provide us with a full and complete list of the names, last known addresses and phone numbers of all of your clients, both past and present. As you know, lists of clients have been held by the courts to be business records, and therefore are not within the client-attorney privilege exemption from disclosure.

Please provide the above along with your affidavit that your submissions are accurate, full and complete.  Upon receipt of the above, our Review Board will review your documentations and investigate your allegations to determine whether or not you have brought disrepute to the legal business.  If our Review Board finds that you have not brought disrepute to the legal business, then your name will be removed from our web-site.

Mr. Kidd alleges in his letter that he is "honest, competent, and ethical", but has not provided any evidence of these allegations.  CLR will request that the Review Board also investigate if all of his current and former clients have the same opinion of Mr. Kidd that he has of himself.

Mr. Kidd, is not the sending of your type of letter to us via the U.S. Mail a violation of State and Federal laws?

And also thank you for informing us that one of your former clients was Marquitta Portman.  Since the receipt of your letter we have been in contact with Ms. Portman and she has informed us that she has sent you a letter detailing some of your misconduct. See Ms. Portman's Reply to attorney Daryl L. Kidd

Mr. Kidd, do you honestly believe that a jury, after reviewing all of the evidence, will find that in the opinion of the public, that you have not brought disrepute to the legal business?

Note to all current and former clients of Mr. Daryl L. KIdd.  Citizens would appreciate if you would inform Citizens that you are, or were formerly, a client of Mr. Kidd. This information is only requested to see if Mr. Kidd will provide an accurate, full and complete list of his current and former clients, and will be kept confidential.  Contact Citizens at Kidd@clr.org.

More to come
Quote 0 0
Sara
Ain't the internet a beautiful thing!   So much information just a click away...

I guess now we can even up the playing score.  The field isn't so one sided anymore!

PB: there maybe a lot of things on this Earth you don't have...but you do have friends here that will stand up for you!

The only way to fight the greed is to stay strong and not let yourself be bullied!  Stand up for what you believe in and what is right!  You may not win but at least, you can walk away with your head held high.

S

Quote 0 0
You know I just LOVE THIS SITE!, Well maybe the people here. I started to do some searching. As USUAL these last few years. Here's some information on interesting RECUSALS.

Although , there has to be a better mastermind way to figure out this hocus pocus barf crap. Illegal is ILLEGAL...They must and need to pay! I want their jobs! I want their HOMES. I want THEIR WORTHLESS FRNS for acting like WORTHLESS FRNS...lol

Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP | News & Events

then here't another good link for a book--

http://books.google.com/books?id=gHY8AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA506&lpg=PA506&dq=MO+STATE+PUBLIC+OFFICERS+BONDS&source=bl&ots=wzJB1lv_0V&sig=qo_Vi0S1LrfLkNOSUZLWpkQB0ug&hl=en&ei=n1khSqZ0pPAygJKAowk&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4#PPA508,M1

Some more info
Your Courts, Their Secrets | Penchant for secrecy: One judge has sealed 12 cases | Seattle Times Newspaper

Hope it helps someone!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...