Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I can really use some good advice.

2 month ago I fired my attorney.  He has not done a single thing for my case and has  collected fees amount to 7k.

I demanded an itemized invoice of all expenses and work that he has performed for the past 6 months, and after stalling with frivolous excuses he produced an invoice and charged over 5k for his services and paid me back 2k balance.

I fought back and demanded he pay me back my retainer fee of 5k, so that he still owes me 3k balance, and he has agreed to reimburse me.

Now my problem is he took 2 month to give back my file, but upon checking  I can't find any of the original documents, such as DOT, HUD, Tila......  He claim whatever I have on file is everything  he had and has no idea where the originals are.

I am meeting with the bankruptcy lawyer tomorrow but meanwhile can someone advice me on how to go about getting to the bottom of this?

Can I still go through with bankruptcy filing without my original documents?
After I get my balance of retainer's fee from him I am going to file with the board of ethics and have him investigated. 

Thnx

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...