Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I am publically calling for the recusal of two flipped out RI Superior Court Justices here. They simply refuse to follow there own state statutes. RI may be the smallest state but the biggest battle there will be the Federal Stay Order. This is going to get ugly.

Open Letter to The Rhode Island Superior Court Regarding Foreclosure Fraud June 9, 2102

I've got an online petition going below that emails the RI Senate "Leaders". Cover me, I'm going in.

Online Petition toThe Honorable Presiding Justice Alice P. Gibney: Recuse Justice's Allen P. Rubine and Michael A. Silverstein.

Quote 0 0
Nobody is willing to sign this petition. Why?  I wrote the letter using my own name and will fly up there and speak before the RI General Assembly.

Little Rhody will be a major battleground due to the Federal Stay Order.

They are going to fight us folks, whether we like it or not. I will fight for all of you because I am not afraid.
Quote 0 0

I signed Friday and had no problem doing it.

Quote 0 0
Thanks Kayko. I have my personal email address on there. If I get there attention I will invite myself up there as an Amicus.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...