Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
texas
Other seniors posting here have a method in saying what I can not express, and I thank those seniors for those comment.

This senior will again apologize to Kimal, once honorable intentions of a party is known, then one will not see interference from this senior.

As evident of new posts this morning, a new party "angelicaB" has entered into the equation, again "angelicaB". Until intentions are known, red flags and air of caution will prevail.

For those new to this site, if intentions are sincere, then this senior will be glad to offer an apology, but will err on the side of safety to protect those who do not know from any identifiable/unidentifiable predator.

The reason for erring on the side of caution is to identify those who hide behind anonymity to prey on the innocent.

For those whose intentions are honorable, accept this explanation as to why and as a advance apology for intruding and the lack of mistrust.

Quote 0 0
bwssr
I agree with you 100%. Not only scammers/ spammers but what about people that are probank? They to can mislead. I had looked at some of those sites and it seemed like they had a good line. But after I found this site and was educated that good line turned into a line of bull. I am not anywhere near the level that some of the seniors are on this site like most of us. Thanks for your help.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...