Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
To the idiot who comes on here claiming that all the posters here are really one person....see the little red name next to this post? That means that my email address is live.

Click on it. Send me an email and I will reply to it and all your doubts will vanish. I am sick of your games. Tell you what, you can send me the name of the client that you are billing for all your hours at this site...I mean you are up at 5 am posting here. Is that double overtime or triple overtime for your client?

Otherwise you are just a chicken$hit getting your trollish harassment jollies off here. You offer nothing useful. If I don't hear from you within a week or so and you continue your games, I will begin lobbying for your complete and permanent banishment from this site. There may be a few other people who would join in the lobby as well.

What's it gonna' be? Go or stay? Work or play? Honesty or deceit?

Quote 0 0
Knows About Men
Oh no I think it would be more appropriate for the FL Bar to investigate him!  How about the FBI?  Maybe his wife would like to know how he has the "hots" for Markie.

Afterall, why would he be so obsessed with Markie if he wasn't "interested" in her sexually?  And since she hasn't returned the "favor", he harrasses her!

Believe me, I know men!!  She's hot, he wants her, she refuses his advances, so he harrasses her.  Ummm, that's very illegal!!!
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
To the MS Fraud Shill:

One more fact that you may want to consider... A number of people that visit this site have had their lives destroyed, their savings stolen and are now homeless, due to no fault of their own. If you wish to provoke that level of wrath, then by all means keep it up, and the courts may be seeing another clear case of jury nullification.

4J

My opinion
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...