Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
SHOCKING NEWS - Ohio FRAUDclosure (blogger) submits Amicus Brief to states highest court
in the attempted fraudclosure "reduex" in case cited as US BANK NA v DUVALL

POST is here:
Ohio FRAUDclosure blogger brief submitted to Supreme Court of Ohio 
Ohio Fraudclosure Amicus Curiae brief is embedded & linked in above post

Thanks
OHIO FRAUDclosure

Quote 0 0
Bill

Quote:

In an effort to "Blindfold Lady Justice" and twist the legal arm of the state's highest court US Bank NA "PAID IN FULL" the underlying Mortgage (Duvall) in an attempt to force Defendant homeowner counsel, along with plaintiff (Predator Drone Law Firm) to both suggest:
The case, the decision, and underlying question.....are now.... MOOT!

Could you please post PROOF that U.S. Bank paid off this mortgage?  While the mortgage IS paid and there is no longer a conflict I have not seen anything that shows WHO paid the mortgage off.  It could be a simple refinance.

Quote 0 0
Bill
Could you also explain WHY you feel it is an issue that the Duvall case is moot when in your brief you do not want the Supreme Court to answer the certified question. 

I'm not an attorney, but it would seem to benefit everyone in Ohio if the Supreme Court answered this question in a positive way.  Why wouldn't you want them to address this issue?
Quote 0 0
Bill,
Attached (I hope as a JPG) is copy of Paid in Full - mortgage release from US Bank/Wells Fargo. We would love to see the actual "payment" ("bogus credit" to themselves...no money changed hands..mortgage discharged on .xls spreadsheet)
Additionally,
WE (OHIO FRAUDclosure) DO NOT argue the mortgage being paid renders anything Moot! The Predator Drone mill firm and their attorney... forced this... on Duvall.... in an attempt to "create" a legal position that the mortgage (and case) are: a) non-justiciable and b) the parties are no longer with an "adverse interest at law" for Supreme Court to rule.
It is legal esoteric ATTEMPT at some technical twisted logic, but nonetheless...NOT our argument!

Bill Asked:
...."Could you also explain WHY you feel it is an issue that the Duvall case is moot when in your brief you do not want the Supreme Court to answer the certified question"....
We will - be explaining our position in detail -on the blog...which also links to our Amicus.
We DO NOT say the DUVALL case nor a Paid Mortgage render case moot! 
We, at proposition one state there is NO CONFLICT and additionally disagree, the cases cited, are in CONFLICT on this issue. We believe the other cases were improperly certified. This question before the court... has been asked, answered, and resolved.. repeatedly. There is NO REAL question, or issue that is UNDECIDED  - before this court. (Except US Bank repeatedly lost this case and have now paid the mortgage in an attempt to cover up {the FRAUD} and make "it" go away!)
Click image for larger version - Name: Duvall_Mortgage_Paid_in_Full.jpg, Views: 21, Size: 138.33 KB
Quote 0 0
Bill

I have read the documents in the case and the fraud rivials that of U.S. Bank v. Harpster.  I think it really is worse in a way and linked directly to the attorneys.  They really had no way out.  I do think Duvall MAY have received a free house from the Judge if they did not settle.  I think Lerner, Sampson & Rothfuss was in big trouble and it was in their best interest to "make this go away". 

Quote 0 0
I am thankful and excited that this issue is finally getting the coverage it deserves in Ohio.  Ohio Fraudclosure and the Duvall Attorneys, as well as all others who filed Amicus briefs on behalf of Ohio Homeowners get a huge thumbs up for me.  

It's been a 3.5 year battle for us, and we're still dug in at this point, waiting to see what the court decides.  If they try to drop back and quick kick this one on a point of "mootness" I would dare say that those media outlets "in the know" will crucify them from coast to coast.  

Interesting that they decided not to hear Jordan, but also decided not to hear Bayless, which quoted Jordan as a precedent case and was decided in the opposite.  
Justice, or influence.  Which will prevail?  

Quote 0 0
Bill
Brian wrote:
I am thankful and excited that this issue is finally getting the coverage it deserves in Ohio.  Ohio Fraudclosure and the Duvall Attorneys, as well as all others who filed Amicus briefs on behalf of Ohio Homeowners get a huge thumbs up for me.  

It's been a 3.5 year battle for us, and we're still dug in at this point, waiting to see what the court decides.  If they try to drop back and quick kick this one on a point of "mootness" I would dare say that those media outlets "in the know" will crucify them from coast to coast.  

Interesting that they decided not to hear Jordan, but also decided not to hear Bayless, which quoted Jordan as a precedent case and was decided in the opposite.  
Justice, or influence.  Which will prevail?  

I personally don't see how the Ohio Fraudclosure brief helped anyone.  They wanted the certified question dismissed.  IF the Supreme Court decides to answer the question, their brief is useless.  It was a shame they killed trees to make this brief.

Quote 0 0
Politically Correct
I am sure it was submitted electronically and printed on recycled paper.
Quote 0 0
BREAKING NEWS: (Click on story/Link below)

Ohio Supreme Court's Shocking Decision in Landmark Case

U.S. Bank National Assoc. v. Antoine Duvall et al.
                  CASE Number 2011-0218 

CASE DISMISSED as MOOT

Thanks
OHIO FRAUDclosure

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...