Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Want to place bets on who will be next now that it is trickling down to our favorite "specialized servicers"?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/39619909

Quote 0 0

I've been struggling with Litton's tactics for many years and this board has been the only reliable source of information and support.  Mortgage servicing fraud makes for cynical victims, me among them, though I am still hanging on to my NY home with everything I have. It is so very nice, for starters, to not sound like a psycho conspiracy theorist now that mainstream media has finally picked up the ball. So, while I'm not quite ready to break out the champagne, it certainly seems like things are finally moving in the right direction.  Thank you msfraud.org, and each and every poster here for fighting the good fight, and someone, please point us all in the right direction to keep the pressure on.  We must make certain that this fraud, now finally coming to light, is addressed in such a way that all victims are made whole again and that the scheming corporate scoundrels are brought to justice. And then, we can all break open that bottle of champagne...over Larry Litton's (and others) head. 

Quote 0 0
The King of the Vampire Squid involved in fraud?  Say it ain't so.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...