Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
William A. Roper, Jr.
Some Forum participants take exception when I am particularly harsh with the poorly informed who are espousing and arguing "wingnut" theories of the law.  The Ohio Appellate case Aurora Loan Servs., L.L.C. v. Cart illustrates just how quickly and surely a borrower will lose their home when embracing arguments which have no foundation in the law:
Aurora Loan Servs., L.L.C. v. Cart, No. 2010-A-0024, 2011 Ohio 2450 (Oh. App. 11th Dist, 2011). 
http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/rod/docs/pdf/11/2011/2011-ohio-2450.pdf

There are plenty of mainstream and robust defensive arguments.  Regrettably, Christine CART embraced an approach whichis nothing short of vacuous.  She RETURNED the process served upon her with some essentially incoherent allegations that the Clerk of the Court of Common Pleas was somehow wronging her by service of the suit papers.  Whatever the merits of Aurora's suit, the Clerk's involvement was ministerial, simply notifying CART of the suit. 
Quote 0 0
Texas
I must agree with Roper on this one.
Quote 0 0
Bill

She didn't learn that on this forum.

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Quote:
Bill said:
She didn't learn that on this forum.

The mail the citation back and attack the Clerk trick is a new one on me, too!  That has a bit of a sovereign citizen / militia kind of ring to it.

It appeared as though she later caught on to more viable possible defenses, but her initial errors were so egregious that she couldn't dig herself out. 
Quote 0 0
Bill
It is almost comical.  I have never seen anything like that. 

But on a more serious note.  This is the reason when people post fringe theories unsupported by case law, they are often met with a stark response.  The law is often slow to change.  Many "landmark" decisions are accomplished by baby steps, a few small victories at a time that lead up to a landscape changing decision by a court.  If you are a Pro Se litigant, it is not in your best interest to attempt to argue THEORIES with no case law to support your position.  This is a quick way to find yourself looking for a place to rent.

Quote 0 0

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...