Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I will again be attending the Ocwen Annual Meeting in the coming weeks. I'd love to have all of your stories, docs, complaints, disputes etc... to present to the Board and CEO at their meeting!!!
Quote 0 0

My loan was with Ocwen and got sold to Litton

At least $22,000 in mortgage payments are missing

Litton has refused several request from the judge, attorneys and also myself for a complete and accurate history of all mortgage payments since the inception of my loan. 

Litton attorney told the court in a filed motion that several holders of loan either went out of business or payment history documents were lost.  Litton filed motion with Bankruptcy court and asked judge to "Alter and/or Amend payment history records.

I of course objected and the judge agreed.  At this juncture the court case is still unresolved.

Quote 0 0

In my case, Ocwen either inadvertently or on purpose back-dated the start date to pay by two months. They then started adding late fees and penalties that were not owed. After about 18 months of this, they claimed I missed a third payment (which I didn't) and then refused to accept any further payments.

Ocwen's attorneys then filed for summary judgement, but I was able to prove to the Judge that I made all required payments by showing can-celled checks and Ocwen's own bank statements. In its affidavit to the Judge, one of their employees committed perjury by stating the loan boarded with them Feb. 25, 2002 when in fact I did not even borrow the funds from New Century until March 22, 2002 and the first payment was not due until May 1, 2002.

Ocwen (using US Bank as Trustee) also filed a lost note affidavit showing the Note was lost prior to the assignment to US Bank. When a note is lost prior to the assignment, no assignment can take place. Eventually we settled and it turned out New Century was the note owner from the get go.

Fraud!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...