Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Does anyone have information on unlawful breaking and entering into homes by Ocwen without any legal procedures in a court of law or due process, such as a foreclosure action.

Ocwen sent out an agent of theirs, I am assuming a BPO or REO inspector who vandalized all of my doors on my home. 
He did not leave notice on my doors that he was from Ocwen.  If not for the agent from Ocwen telling my neighbor that he was from the bank.  I would have not know it was Ocwen.

The Ocwen agent left my back door unsecured which is insane.  How can you claim that as the bank you want to secure your interest when you go off and leave the door unsecured?  Quite frankly, considering the fraud of this loan, I am not even sure of what interest if any is had in this loan.

I read an article that Ocwen hires out behavioral scientists and psychologists to help them with there customers. 

If breaking and entering into homes unlawfully at Christmas Holiday is considered productive behavior.  Then I beg to differ and suggest that these experts take a lesson from the old proverb, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." 

By the way who is paying the salaries for these behavior scientists and psychologists, I HOPE IT IS NOT THE TAXPAYERS PICKING UP THE TAB ON THIS ONE AGAIN!

Quote 0 0
This does not answer your question, but as a side note Ocwen is being locked out of the MERS system for non-payment. They recently filed a Sherman Act violation against MERS.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...