Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Hi all,

I, like many others, am frustrated with Ocwen.  The biggest problem right now is that their systems are down for 'technical difficulties' and I can not access any of my information nor is anyone answering the phones.  It's been like this for over 2 days. The website says:
Attention Users
Our systems are temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few hours. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Anybody else have any luck getting a response from them in the past couple of days or know what might be going on?

I am trying to get in touch with them to discuss my payments and am concerned that I'll be hit with penalties because they'll say I didn't talk to them, when in reality I've been trying for 2 days.

Thanks for any information anyone has on this.

Steve

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Steve,

I can tell you this about Ocwen... Talking is a total waste of time, everything must be done in writing or it will be worthless to say the least. If you feel as though you must call, then record every conversation you have with them. Also, you may want to check the legal ramifications of doing so in your particular state, just to be on the safe side.

BTW: They cannot be trusted in anyway, they're thieving, cowardice liars at best.

IMHO

4J
Quote 0 0
~beenawhile
If you are having problems with them you might want to start looking for an Attorney now.

Don't wait until things are blown way beyond, your control.

Just my thoughts, cause it sounds like you are new to having problems with them.

Good Luck to you.

Quote 0 0
Thanks for the responses... 

If I am in forebearance with them and am struggling to make my payments, should I write them a letter explaining things in detail and wait for their response?  While waiting, I will continue to make whatever payments I am able to make, but am nervous about ending up in foreclosure b/c we are not answering their phone calls.

Again, any advice is appreciated.  Perhaps calling an attorney now might be a good idea.

Steve

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...