Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Show full post »
Nye Lavalle
Scott anderson is real and works for Ocwen in West Palm beach
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now

Associated Press 04.21.09, 08:28

Treasury picks Ocwen for foreclosure mitigation

The government has named a seventh mortgage company to participate in a $75 billion program designed to help millions of struggling homeowners escape foreclosure.

The Treasury Department said Monday that Ocwen Financial Corp. Inc. of West Palm Beach, Fla., had been selected to participate and would receive up to $659 million.

Ocwen joins six companies named last week to participate in the program. All seven companies have been allocated up to a total of $10.6 billion in incentive payments.

Those payments are designed to encourage mortgage companies to lower borrowers' monthly bills. The largest amount allocated so far was $3.6 billion to Chase Home Finance, part of J P Mortgage Chase & Co.

The home finance program was unveiled on March 4. It will offer struggling homeowners the chance to obtain modified loans with lower monthly payments. It is being funded with $50 billion from the government's $700 billion financial rescue program and another $25 billion from other government sources.

While they're at it, maybe they should appoint Salomon Sorowitsch as the new Director of Department of Treasury, or possibly select Charles Manson as the Executive Director for the Department of Health and Human Services? 

Will this blatant fraud ever cease? 

My Opinion,

4J

Quote 0 0
A little help 4 my friends - Some 411 on Mr. Anderson

Title of RespectMRFirst NameSCOTT
Middle NameWLast NameANDERSON
Primary Address13175 BRIDGEWOOD DRCityWEST PALM BEACH
StateFLZIP Code33418
ZIP +4 8622Latitude26.8762741
Longitude-80.2434235Phone Number(561) 625-9717
Do Not CallYESDate of BirthN/A
Age40GenderMALE
Marital StatusMARRIEDEducationBACHELOR'S DEGREE
Estimated Income$75,000 - $99,999/YREstimated Current Home Value$979
Home Purchase Price91Home Purchase Date1998-07-24
Full NameMR SCOTT W ANDERSONRaceSCANDINAVIAN
Presence of ChildrenYESComputer OwnerYES
Political ContributorRChildren Age 7 to 9FEMALE
Length of Residence09 YEARSContributes to CharitiesYES
County Code099Delivery Point Check Digit751
Census Tract007806Wealth RatingGREATER THAN 90TH PE
Home Year Built1999ISPSA9
Carrier RouteR002Census Block1
Air ConditioningCENTRALState Code12
Mailing ResponderMULTIHealth And Fitness Magazine4
Home Swimming Pool IndicatorYESFamily General Magazine2
Health Institution Contributor3Culinary Interests Magazine1
Children Age 4 to 6BOTH MALE AND FEMALE
Addional Household Member
Title of RespectMRSFirst NameMARJORIE
Middle NameALast NameANDERSON
Primary Address13175 BRIDGEWOOD DRCityWEST PALM BEACH
StateFLZIP Code33418
ZIP +4 8622Latitude26.8762741
Longitude-80.2434235Phone Number(561) 625-9717
Do Not CallYESDate of BirthN/A
Age76GenderFEMALE
EducationBACHELOR'S DEGREEEstimated Income$75,000 - $99,999/YR
Estimated Current Home Value$979Home Purchase Price91
Home Purchase Date1998-07-24Full NameMRS MARJORIE A ANDERSON
RaceSCANDINAVIANFamily General Magazine2
Health Institution Contributor3Presence of ChildrenYES
County Code099Mailing ResponderMULTI
Culinary Interests Magazine1Delivery Point Check Digit751
Computer OwnerYESCensus Tract007806
Political ContributorRChildren Age 4 to 6BOTH MALE AND FEMALE
Children Age 7 to 9FEMALEWealth RatingGREATER THAN 90TH PE
Home Year Built1999Length of Residence09 YEARS
Home Swimming Pool IndicatorYESISPSA9
Carrier RouteR002Contributes to CharitiesYES
Census Block1Health And Fitness Magazine4
Air ConditioningCENTRALState Code12

Quote 0 0

I think Moss Codilis is at it again

Quote 0 0

PB wrote:
Moss Codillis, LLP is NOT a law firm. They use this one to act and look like a law firm in Englewood, Colorado. But this one is in Suite 100. Their actual law firm is in Suite 550. Clever huh?

Any time you see the Moss Codillis name investigate it to hell, who signed, what name is attached, what is the address, what is the phone, call and see who answers.

They do servicing work for WaMu.  Also for Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. aka Lender Processing Services, Inc. aka LSI, Inc, aka LPS, Inc. aka Fidelity National Solutions, aka Fidelity National Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Solutions, Inc. aka Fidelity National Title, aka Chicago Title.

PB

Who Moss, Codilis
Quote 0 0
Rant

Since, our present legal system has become so obviously corrupt and bias. Maybe it’s time for an alternative way of administrating, evaluating and delivering justice for these types of so-called while collar, corporate criminals. The courts are now being used as a mechanism for plundering and punishing the innocent, while it provides a safe harbor for the corporate criminals, and continues to reward those that have made a career of defending habitual, wealthy offenders.

Perhaps a group of paid volunteers, experts in criminal investigation, law enforcement, criminal behaviorists, etc. could investigate and evaluate the most pervasive offenders, such as, most MS Fraud servicers and banking CEOs. Of course they would be no affiliation with government and they could be paid via a non-profit, anonymously funded organization controlled by we the people.

Once, suspects are thoroughly investigated and evaluated and an opinion is given they would then be judged by a group of random volunteers from the public.

If they are found guilty, they would receive a free ride to an extremely secure location in some non-disclosed foreign country where they would have no influence, or connections with anyone other than their fellow criminals.

Quote 0 0
The previous posting referencing Scott Anderson's home address, has that been verified?

Quote 0 0
Quote 0 0
Victim of Ocwen
Ocwen is a rip off
Join the class action Law Suit talk to attorney's 
Lieff, Cabraser, Heimann and Bernstein
Quote 0 0
arkygirl wrote:
Judge Arthur Schack in NY King's county has noticed some odd doings emanating from Ocwen's address by some Ocwen people.

Does anyone here know who Scott W. Anderson really works for? Is it possible that he really is VP for all these companies? It is beginning to look as though the old Moss, Codilis, et al scheme is being repeated from Ocwen's own offices once again. It is really hard to lose when you have everyone in bed with you, huh? It is really beginning to look like criminal collusion and/or conflict of interest. Like Judge Schack, I would be really interested in seeing this guy's employment history.

Wonder if Judge Norgle in IL has seen these rulings?

One case
Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. v. Castellanos is listed in the legal lounge here.

"However, my subsequent decision, HSBC Bank, N.A. v. Cherry, 18 Misc3d 1102  (A), issued on December 17, 2007, observed that Scott Anderson, on June 13,  2007, as Vice President of Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.  (MERS) assigned a mortgage and note to HSBC Bank, N.A., as Trustee for  various collateralized debt obligations. Mr. Anderson's assignment lists  1661 Worthington Road, Suite 100, West Palm Beach, Florida 33409 (Suite 100), as MERS address. The assignment also lists Suite 100 as the address for HSBC. Further, Mr. Anderson, two days later, on June 15, 2007, executes an "affidavit of merit" as "Senior Vice President of Residential Servicing for Ocwen Federal Bank, FSB, servicing agent of HSBC Bank, N.A."  

"Mr. [Scott] Anderson's assignment lists 1661 Worthington Road, Suite 100, West Palm Beach, Florida 33409 (Suite 100), as MERS address. The assignment also lists Suite 100 as the address for HSBC. Further, Mr. Anderson, two days later, on June 15, 2007, executes an "affidavit of merit" as "Senior Vice President of Residential Servicing for Ocwen Federal Bank, FSB, servicing agent of HSBC Bank, N.A."

Now let's look at this case: 
HSBC Bank USA, N.A. v. Valentin

http://livinglies.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/foreclosure-defense-kings-county-new-york-case-thrashes-lenders/

Scott Anderson, in his affidavit, executed on June 15, 2007, states he is Vice President of OCWEN. Yet, the June 13, 2007 assignment from MERS to HSBC is signed by the same Scott Anderson as Vice President of MERS. Did Mr. Anderson change his employer between June 13, 2007 and June 15, 2007. The Court is concerned that there may be fraud on the part of HSBC, or at least malfeasance. Before granting an application for an order of reference, the Court requires an affidavit from Mr. Anderson describing his employment history for the past three years.

Lastly, the court notes that Scott Anderson, in the MERS to HSBC assignment gave his address as Suite 100. This is also the address listed for HSBC in the assignment. In a foreclosure action that I decided on May 11, 2007 (Deutsche Bank Nat. Trust Company v. Castellanos, 15 Misc.3d 1134[A] ), Deutsche Bank assigned the mortgage to MTGLQ Investors, L.P. I noted, at 4-5, that MTGLQ Investors, L.P.:

Moss, Codilis was the one that said they would modify my loan in stead they added the tax and raise my mortgage payment.
Quote 0 0
arkygirl wrote:
Judge Arthur Schack in NY King's county has noticed some odd doings emanating from Ocwen's address by some Ocwen people.

Does anyone here know who Scott W. Anderson really works for? Is it possible that he really is VP for all these companies? It is beginning to look as though the old Moss, Codilis, et al scheme is being repeated from Ocwen's own offices once again. It is really hard to lose when you have everyone in bed with you, huh? It is really beginning to look like criminal collusion and/or conflict of interest. Like Judge Schack, I would be really interested in seeing this guy's employment history.

Wonder if Judge Norgle in IL has seen these rulings?

One case
Deutsche Bank National Trust Co. v. Castellanos is listed in the legal lounge here.

"However, my subsequent decision, HSBC Bank, N.A. v. Cherry, 18 Misc3d 1102  (A), issued on December 17, 2007, observed that Scott Anderson, on June 13,  2007, as Vice President of Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.  (MERS) assigned a mortgage and note to HSBC Bank, N.A., as Trustee for  various collateralized debt obligations. Mr. Anderson's assignment lists  1661 Worthington Road, Suite 100, West Palm Beach, Florida 33409 (Suite 100), as MERS address. The assignment also lists Suite 100 as the address for HSBC. Further, Mr. Anderson, two days later, on June 15, 2007, executes an "affidavit of merit" as "Senior Vice President of Residential Servicing for Ocwen Federal Bank, FSB, servicing agent of HSBC Bank, N.A."  

"Mr. [Scott] Anderson's assignment lists 1661 Worthington Road, Suite 100, West Palm Beach, Florida 33409 (Suite 100), as MERS address. The assignment also lists Suite 100 as the address for HSBC. Further, Mr. Anderson, two days later, on June 15, 2007, executes an "affidavit of merit" as "Senior Vice President of Residential Servicing for Ocwen Federal Bank, FSB, servicing agent of HSBC Bank, N.A."

Now let's look at this case: 
HSBC Bank USA, N.A. v. Valentin

http://livinglies.wordpress.com/2008/07/31/foreclosure-defense-kings-county-new-york-case-thrashes-lenders/

Scott Anderson, in his affidavit, executed on June 15, 2007, states he is Vice President of OCWEN. Yet, the June 13, 2007 assignment from MERS to HSBC is signed by the same Scott Anderson as Vice President of MERS. Did Mr. Anderson change his employer between June 13, 2007 and June 15, 2007. The Court is concerned that there may be fraud on the part of HSBC, or at least malfeasance. Before granting an application for an order of reference, the Court requires an affidavit from Mr. Anderson describing his employment history for the past three years.

Lastly, the court notes that Scott Anderson, in the MERS to HSBC assignment gave his address as Suite 100. This is also the address listed for HSBC in the assignment. In a foreclosure action that I decided on May 11, 2007 (Deutsche Bank Nat. Trust Company v. Castellanos, 15 Misc.3d 1134[A] ), Deutsche Bank assigned the mortgage to MTGLQ Investors, L.P. I noted, at 4-5, that MTGLQ Investors, L.P.:

Moss, Codilis was the one that said they would modify my loan in stead they added the tax and raise my mortgage payment.
Quote 0 0

I also have Bill koch as assistant secretary on my corporate assignment of mortgage. any information on him will be greatly appreciated

Quote 0 0
Does anyone know where to get more proof that BILL KOCH is a robo-signer, (robosigner)?

I am looking for his many titles on assignments and other documents.

We have found BILL KOCH on documents or in court cases as:
  • Secretary of MERS; 
  • Assistant Secretary of MERS
  • Document Control Officer for Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. f/k/a Fairbanks Capital Corporation in Salt Lake City, Utah; 
  • Document Control Officer for Select Portfolio Servicing;
  • and others .. 
Does anyone recognize Pauline Platt as a Notary in Utah ?

PAULINE PLATT has notarized Bill Koch's signature on Deed of Trust assignments.

Thank you for any help with this!
Quote 0 0
BILL KOCH: I would like any links to documents that have his signature so that I can see examples of him holding different positions at different businesses concurrently with each other.
UTAH NOTARIES: There is no published list of Utah notaries online.
To find your notary's contact information, call the Utah State notary office at 801-538-1041. They are very helpful. Tell them the notary's name and commission number if you know it and they will give you the phone number and address for your UTAH NOTARY.

PAULETTE PLATT, UTAH NOTARY PUBLIC COMMISSION  #  608697
Works for Select Portfolio Servicing and notarizes Bill Koch's signature
PHONE 801-313-2273
3815 S WEST TEMPLE
SALT LAKE CITY,  UT  84115-4412

3815 S WEST TEMPLE is the also the address for US BANK N.A.; AND Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.

It is interesting that Bill Koch, the notary above, SPS, and US Bank N.A, all share exactly the same address.

Attorney Lynn Szymoniak has researched Bill Koch and is an excellent expert witness concerning Bill Koch as a robosigner.

Quote 0 0
Hello, Kondaur Capital Corporation foreclosed my Property on July, 2nd 2010. i was in my property fighting the unlawful detainer and until recently 8/22/2011 i lost and the sheriff locked me out on 08/24/2011 . i had however, been doing some research with the property and i did find BILL KOCH as Document Control Officer on a Corporate Assignment of Deed of Trust filed with the Los Angeles Recorders office Document  #20100827959. the document was back dated  to February 27, 2010 funny thing is it was recorded until 06/17/2010. but that wasn't the only document recorded then. seconds before was another  Assignment of Deed of Trust recorded with a back date of 10/20/2009 but recorded seconds before on 06/17/2010 right before the trustee sale.  i hired a lawyer but he took my money and didn't do anything so now i have begun my own research and will file a lawsuit with the help of a retired Attorney.  if you have any questions please feel free to contact me. cesar_mor78@hotmail.com
Quote 0 0
I'm  currently dealing with Ocwen. I know your post is old but...I'm still laughing.
Quote 0 0
Still in my home
 I don't know if this company got any TARP money but mine did. I jumped thru all the hoops sending this and sending that in for them for over year only to get a sham of a loan mod. Why should the banks get an interest free bail out while we have none. I read somewhere that they paid it all back. Really? I would like to see proof. It was their own dam fault that they got into this mess in the 1st place by giving out loans they knew were going to fail. All this and still the top execs got their bonus's. How nice the bunch of greedy pigs. I see on fox and cnn where people think the occupy movement is just out for free homes and they are calling allot of them nut cases. I remember seeing people on the news protesting the big banks before occupy was up and running. They were protesting because of joke the banks made of the HAMP program. Are they nut cases too? Ya they got loan mods. A few dollars off here and there but that was it. So if some of us find a way to get a so called free house then so be it and screw them the greedy a-holes.
Quote 0 0
Disgusted

Quote:
Why should the banks get an interest free bail out while we have none.

The largest contributors to Pres. Obama's 2008 campaign were officers, directors and employees of Goldman Sachs.

Pres. Obama was bought and paid for.  HAMP was always just a scam to give additional money away to the big banks while deceiving borrowers into thinking that Pres. Obama was their friend.

Pres. Obama will run for re-election claiming to be working for the interests of the little guy, while actually secretly doing whatever the banks want him to do.

Do you realize that when Pres. Clinton took office in 1993, his net worth was less than $500,000, but when Hilary Clinton ran for President in 2008, the Clintons were worth over $100 million?  How do you think that happened?

Pres. Obama's personal goal is his own personal enrichment.  He wants to amass a personal net worth of over $1 billion, while also eliminating all private home ownership in America and bringing about a communist dictatorship.  In his second term, he will seize all of the banks in the United States.  Then he will suspend the U.S. Constitution and declare himself to be dictator for life.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...