Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Shelly

Hello all I was wondering if anybody could tell me if there are any lawyers in Pennsylvania who understands all of this foreclosure information? Ocwen has been a night mare since our loan was sold to them in 2002. Our payment has gone from 527.00 to 974.00. I sent them a certified QWR on May 29, 2010. And on August 20, I finally got a letter saying they received my letter and they would get the information out to me as soon as possible. I thought they only had 20 days to tell me they got my letter and 60 to provide the information? Seems to me these fraudsters do what they darn well feel like doing and there is nothing you can do about it. Because after all they do have a paper trail on your history. What they are forgetting to say is they can make it appear your payments are late when actually they were not. I would suggest anyone who gets sold to this company, RUN RUN as fast as you can because they are setting you up to loose your home. Have Nice Day Everyone!

Quote 0 0
Shelly
We to have been taken by Ocwen, as far as losing our home.  Be very careful with this company, for they have no intent of working with you other than taking you house however they can get it.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...