Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
anon
Obama will not sign bill seen as Cover for Bank Foreclosures.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/10/07/obama-pocket-veto-foreclosures_n_753987.html

I think its time for some full scale rioting. IMHO. Not  that I am inciting violence or anything. And to think we the taxpayers paid the banks to rob us. Talk about a con. I am not angry or anything.
Quote 0 0
Maybe, as a lawyer, the President realized that this would finally cripple contract law to the point of no return?

This makes Congress look like idiots or sellouts; take your pick. While they are loudly proclaiming that they are writing letters demanding investigations from the OCC, DOJ, FDIC and anyone else they can think of, they are skulking around like thieves passing this bill without debate for the banks.

So, did Congress sell out? Was it all a big campaign ruse, demanding the investigations? Or are they really that damn stupid?

I really cannot decide. Maybe it is a bit of all three.

Quote 0 0

CAN WE FIND OUT WHO TRIED TO RUN THIS BILL THROUGH, WHO WERE THE SPONSERS?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...