Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Stephen

Multi-State Foreclosure Task Force a Go

National Mortgage News | October 12

State banking regulators and several attorneys general are forming a multi-state task force to investigate the nation's foreclosure crisis, zeroing in on whether servicers cut corners on their paperwork.

Quote 0 0

Well that will not be to tough. They could scout any elementary school and get a third grader that would be able to spot the fraud from a mile away. I suspect they will get some Harvard grad with multiple PhD’s to tell us all that we are dead beats and the bank is not to blame. The investigators will say, “we can not hold them accountable because the entire house of cars will fall apart, putting our way of life at stake”….. I can hear the bull**** now. Anyhow who’s going to listen, the judges, the banks? We already know and the courts do not care. I guess I could try to be optimistic.   

Quote 0 0
Tom
Officials in 50 States launch investigation into foreclosures!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...