Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
O - sucks! Show full post »
Nye Lavalle
George is a good guy, don't go knocking George. he and his group along with some of our colleagues had a lot to do with Ameriquest's downfall! Leave George out of it. Economides went back on his word with me and used my info and work product to make money and never paid me a dime! As far as I am concerned, he did not handle his ethical duties. I told him and another of George's lawyer to challenge the ownership of the note and that Ameriquest most likely was not even the servicer let alone owner of the note.
Quote 0 0
Nye's right

If he's so bad just sue him and keep the rest to yourself. This is about MSF. It's hard enough to keep people on that track on this forum without these outside issues.

Quote 0 0
O -

I ask a simple question and come back to this. I guess I could ask her attorney in depo. His name is in this link below.

O - wrote:
I would like to know why Nick was fired by Tina's attorney?

- Not an Official Document
Docket Text: BY NICKOLAS C EKONOMIDES, P.A. AS LEGAL COUNSEL ... Docket Text: STIPULATION IS ACCETED AND NICKOLAS C EKONOMIDES IS PERMITTED TO WITHDRAW AS ...
courtcon.co.palm-beach.fl.us/pls/jiwp/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_docket_report?backto=P&case_id=502... - 75k - Cached - Similar pages

Quote 0 0
Observer
Nye sometimes these claims just sound so out there. You seem to think you're better than an attorney schooling them all. Name those you have helped? Name the attorneys you are working with? Name the cases you have been called for your expert knowledge?
Quote 0 0
O -

I agree also, But there are attorneys like nick and the ones that work for ameriquest and the Wolf firm. Who hunt on this site. People here that are new don't know this.

Nye's right wrote:

If he's so bad just sue him and keep the rest to yourself. This is about MSF. It's hard enough to keep people on that track on this forum without these outside issues.

Quote 0 0
O -

Ameriquest sells the notes to HIDE the FRAUD! The sold my note right after.

Nye Lavalle wrote:
George is a good guy, don't go knocking George. he and his group along with some of our colleagues had a lot to do with Ameriquest's downfall! Leave George out of it. Economides went back on his word with me and used my info and work product to make money and never paid me a dime! As far as I am concerned, he did not handle his ethical duties. I told him and another of George's lawyer to challenge the ownership of the note and that Ameriquest most likely was not even the servicer let alone owner of the note.

Quote 0 0
Agreed

Don't think your getting it O -. If you feel so strongly you would do what you have to do other than post hate here.

Quote 0 0
O -

What hate?

Agreed wrote:

Don't think your getting it O -. If you feel so strongly you would do what you have to do other than post hate here.

Quote 0 0

Clearwater, FL 

ATTORNEY Nickolas Ekonomides PA is not to be trusted.

This attorney has hurt many of his clients regarding ameriquest mortgage, predatory lending,. Mortgage servicing fraud and so on.

He has posted private info about me and his other clients on public forums, and tried to steal My files and the files of others to delay or derail our cases. He has lost or destroyed evidence and EVEN had dinner with the other side , <->( like attorney Adam Bass from the Buchalter Nemer Firm ). He caused long delays in our cases and would not do his job, like asking for evidence and other things.

I have PROOF that Nickolas C Ekonomides tried to steal my files while I was still fighting Ameriquest Mortgage and their attorneys. He withheld my files for more then 5 months. I'm still fighting Ameriquest.

Nickolas Ekonomides wanted me to cash insurance that ameriquest got using fraud, he knew this. He even went as far as to sign the checks and then send them to me to sign so he could cash them. Ameriquest put more than 3 insurance claims on my home after they sold the NOTE to HSBC and after the hurricanes.

I have found 26 others that he has hurt and am still looking for others for a possible CLASS Action against Nickolas Ekonomides.

This attorney HUNTS for victims of mortgage frauds on net forums like the rip-off report and MSFraud.org.

If you have been hurt by this no good attorney, Please contact me: Markie8611@aol.com

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...