Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I am not seeking legal advice-can someone direct me where i can find out how long once a judgment of foreclosure is granted-how long before they actually have foreclosure sale and eviction-never received notice of hearing or i would have attended and got postponement til retaining council. am in the process now of looking for atty to fight this because there is no assignment of mortgage by trustee on property    
thank you

Quote 0 0
Moose
Maria wrote:
I am not seeking legal advice-can someone direct me where i can find out how long once a judgment of foreclosure is granted-how long before they actually have foreclosure sale and eviction-never received notice of hearing or i would have attended and got postponement til retaining council. am in the process now of looking for atty to fight this because there is no assignment of mortgage by trustee on property    
thank you

This isn't legal advice but in NY, there are a number of steps required to actually get someone out of a foreclosed property - it can take as long as a couple of years in some circumstances.

It sounds like one of the typical tricks some servicers' foreclosure mill law firms have pulled in deliberately not notifying borrowers to push through a default foreclosure and you will definitely need local legal counsel to navigate this kind of treacherous water.

Moose

Quote 0 0
Angelo
Maria

I would go down to county court house and pull your file and see when and how they claim service was given to you.  Check the affidavits from the process servers.  There is great case law in NY to support lack of personal jurisdiction, if it wasn't done properly. 

But your best bet is to get a competent attorney right away, because the longer you wait, the worse its going to be. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...