Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ed Cage
Do you are anyone else know anything about this?

Ed Cage
Plano Texas
972-596-4363
ecagetx@tx.rr.com
Quote 0 0
~Beenawhile
Ed,

I'm lost there are two things you could mean.

1. Vanish escrow funds, (when the borrower has paid the mortgage payment, and the servicer puts those funds into the escrow rather than applying them to the monthly P & I?)

or

2. Some sort of inside job in their "profit" margins that are disappearing; in which you are referring to?

Which one is the one you are speaking of?
Thanks

Quote 0 0
Send me an email wiht detials and any docs or info in pdf. I will send to my lawyer network for comment and analysis
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage
Nye ON: -------------------
"Send me an email with details and any docs or info in pdf. I will send to my lawyer network for comment and analysis"
Nye OFF -------------------

Thanks Nye.  Will do.
Ed Cage
1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023
972-596-4363
ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
~Beenawhile
Ed, I was hoping you would respond.

I am curious as to which area of fraud you are speaking of.
Number 1 or 2 or both. In my previous question.

As stated earlier I have the DIRECT PROOF that the funds have vanished, magically dispersed into thin air never to be found.

Thanks
Beenawhile

Quote 0 0
Digger
HomeBanc asks court for extension

HomeBanc Mortgage Corp. says it must complete the sale of its loan-servicing business to Bear Stearns Cos. and unload other assets before it can formulate a Chapter 11 plan. The Atlanta-based lender is asking a federal bankruptcy court to extend by four months its exclusive right to propose a plan through April 7, 2008. The sale of the company's servicing business to EMC Mortgage Corp., a Bear Stearns affiliate, is set to close Dec. 3.

http://www.ajc.com/business/content/business/stories/2007/11/09/business1109.html 
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

Digger ON: ------------------------

"HomeBanc Mortgage Corp. says it must complete the sale of its loan-servicing business to Bear Stearns Cos. and unload other assets before it can formulate a Chapter 11 plan. The Atlanta-based lender is asking a federal bankruptcy court to extend by four months its exclusive right to propose a plan through April 7, 2008. The sale of the company's servicing business to EMC Mortgage Corp., a Bear Stearns affiliate, is set to close Dec. 3.

Digger OFF ------------------------

Digger for all practical purposes EMC is out-of-business. Defunct, kaput, R.I.P. That "purchase by EMC" (har-har) is a ruse by Bear Stearns to make it appear EMC still has substance. EMC was destroyed by an avalanche of fraud and corruption litigation past, present and primarily future.  The class action against EMC by the James Hoyer law firm will result in a judgment of colossal proportions greatly exceeding the recent mega millions judgment which put both AMC and Ameriquest (James Brantley) out of business. The financing to cover the debts of EMC will come from BSC of NY who has also seen better days.

MR ;^D

Ed Cage

1804 Cross Bend, Plano Texas 75023 (Phone listed)

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...