Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
NY FORECLOSURE MILL FINALLY GETTING SOME HEAT

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/liening_on_brXWsORtBjnxgpXskq8x5N#ixzz0gqgQfkpT
Quote 0 0

Figures thats the law firm im going against.....hahaha

Quote 0 0
Great post, Jeff! Thanks!  Yes, this law firm is all over NY stealing honest, hardworking folks' homes. Another sleezy firm in NY is Shapiro & DiCaro.

Quote 0 0
This is exactly what I've been talking about! Three K's the Shapiro and Di Caro are part of the group I've been talking about that is in on stealing homes. This right here tells me everything. shapiro&dicaro@logs.com.

Their notorious "For Obstructing Justice." If I can be of assistance let me know. Good luck in fighting them. 

Quote 0 0
Have to chime in on this NY law firm, they have associates all over the county, and truly are a Foreclosure Mill. Just google the principle Shapiro, they are associated with numerous mortgage servicer's as well PHH, Ocwen etc...
Quote 0 0
Time to start reasserting "Shapiro Attorney Networks" , in NY Shapiro & DiCaro ,as they have affiliate law firms  in every state across the United State's that have foreclosed without cause on a multitude of homeowners. It is astounding! 
Would like to see when they set this "network" up and who they are actually affiliated with wink wink nod nod!
Quote 0 0

How do we expose these guys to the media?  Sometime ago I sent an email to that Gretchen lady at New York Times about a fraudulent forclosure in FL and to date have not heard a word from her.  Maybe I should send her another re NY foreclosures, since she writes mostly on NY.... but we must find a way to get them exposed. You know what, I'm going to try to contact the author of the article on steven j baum.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...