Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Here's the story from the NY Times-
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/06/business/economy/06fannie.html?_r=1&em

Now will they make sure before you sign your rights away in an attempt to do the right thing that you have an HONEST APPRAISAL of how much you've been defrauded?

I doubt it...Unless they target these attorneys and judges endorsing fraud upon the court and anyone who enters the courts. They should not be done!
Until adequate representation can be given to benefit the homeowner against criminal acts. Thats what this all amounts to ....Massive theft of homes...

I'm to the point that reading the same crap over and over again is very depreseing considering their the only ones mainly who get any relief. Man what are we going to do?

Quote 0 0
h gosh
Get an HONEST Appraisal, then sue sue sue!!! See the Livinglies site for a topic on this very issue!!
Quote 0 0
Sara
I love that "if you qualify"   What a scam!!!

Oh...who will be doing the repairs when people are suckered into renting the homes they once owned?  Or will they ever be done?

S
Quote 0 0

already paid for!

Quote 0 0
Digger
RENT? Who out there has a clause in their contract that says a pretender lender or fraudster can convert your mortgage to switch you from a homeowner/investor to a renter?

Am I missing sumthin here, or is it as blatantly stupid as it sounds?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...