Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I hope everyone reads this:  4 years ago I thought I had a cold but started feeling strange and went to the ER.  I ended up on life support for 4 weeks and had a year of rehab due to a "cold".  This is a virus and a virus spreads very fast....please take all the precautions that you an against this bug.  If someone around you is coughing or appears ill, move away from them and see a doctor if you become ill.  I was an extremely healthy person (walking everyday, don`t smoke, eating right) and this has changed my life forever.  I developed rheumatoid arth, my joints deteriorted, and now I have 3 ruptured disc and 2 herniated disc. My respiratory system is shot and my left hand has nerve damage due to the IV`s and medication, and the worde is I gained 60 pounds in 2 months from steroids..  I had only a 30% chance of surviving and still wonder why I did survive.....I think it was to meet such great people that are on this board.  This sounds a lot like what I had so please read it and read any medical news on how fast this will spread.

http://apnews.excite.com/article/20071116/D8SULOT80.html

Quote 0 0
warning !
terrorist know just how to attack us  , and what methods work

beware  ........................................................
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
srsd:

I'm very sorry to hear of your experience. It must have been extremely devastating for you and your family. I'm glad that you are with us now, and hope you'll continue to be with us for a very long time to come. 

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
srsd

Thank you....I just wish everyone in the USA knew that these things are out there and can happen to anybody at anytime..I noticed it is getting talked about more on the news in the past couple of days.  I have talked with people that have had children that are survivors but the parents go thru pure hell watching their child on life support and it is a terrifying experience.  I am glad it was me instead of anyone that I know....I couldn`t have been as strong as my family was(even though they made my funeral plans)...I still tell them I Sh$%ed them out of a funeral but they all got nice new clothes.

Quote 0 0
Sr

Now that is what I call a fighter.

Dee
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...