Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
srsd
San Jose Mercury News Wants Reports on Foreclosures

NEWS TODAY: August 6, 2007

The news summaries provide links to the full text of the story. You can add your comments and ideas to each of these stories by clicking on the story link, and clicking "Comments" at the end of each story.

Wanted stories on homeowners struggling with bank loans and foreclosure threats
I am trying to identify a single block with multiple distressed properties
By Pat May 0 San Jose Mercury News, San Jose, California

Pat May , a reporter from San Jose Mercury News is investigating condo and home foreclosures in the San Jose area. Following is his request for information:

For a story on homeowners struggling with bank loans and foreclosure threats, and how several distressed residents on one block can affect everyone else on that block,

I'm looking for folks in the San Jose area who might have first-hand knowledge of this topic.

I'm trying to identify a single block with multiple distressed properties, if anyone can help me with that.

Thanks!

Please click here to email: Pat May at San Jose Mercury News
Please click the link below to •View Article •View Comments() •Post Comments
Wanted stories on homeowners struggling with bank loans and foreclosure threats

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...