Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Fox

a little town elderly  couple  has  committed suicide ,

cause  :

Home Foreclosure  -  the couple has been in foreclosure over the past few months . They did live in  Jasper  , Indiana .    there lender took them for a ride , and then the lender was going to take their home .  Please say a prayer as our thoughts go out to the surviving family members .  So much for surviving the mortgage crisis's .   Thanks to the Bush Administration there is no relief , and only the strongest will survive .  To  HELL  with the rest of the mortgage mess .
Quote 0 0
Very sad........

Foreclosure May Have Led To Homicide-Suicide
INDYchannel.com, IN - 6 hours ago
JASPER, Ind. -- A house foreclosure may have led to a homicide-suicide of a husband and wife in southern Indiana. Police said Timothy Ellingsworth, 58, ...
Jasper cops: Woman killed husband, then self Indianapolis Star
Slayings astonish small town Henderson Gleaner
Police: Deaths a murder-suicide Indianapolis Star

Quote 0 0
Actually it's reverse natural order only the criminals and parasites would survive under the current corporate oligarchy. We have a bizarre  government mandated and enforced corporate Mafia running the country. These lenders don't create resources and wealth they create debt slavery and poverty that's the opposite of survival of the fittest and strongest. The corporations don't survive because they offer a good product at a good price they exist due to looting the economy shipping our jobs out to slave labor states, chasing quarterly profits, and brainwashing people though huge advertising budgets and reckless consumer financing.

It's not conservative, it's not Christian and the Democrats have worked hand in hand with these criminals they have majority rule and nothing has changed.

These criminals operate with our money multiplied though the fractional reserve system and multiplied again though securities leveraged many times against our mortgages. Ironically these aggressive  criminals would actually have greater and more stable wealth had they decided to actually produce rather than become criminals. Under a natural system as laid out by the Constitution the strongest and smartest would pull ahead of us, however they would pull us up along the way and we would share their productivity voluntarily because they would have to figure out how to get rich by serving our needs.

Quote 0 0

That's so sad, I hate to hear this kind of thing. This is the people we need to fight for, and for our childrens future so they don't have to deal with all this SUBPRIME MESS!

Roland Arnall IS GOING TO PAY! Just wait and SEE!

Quote 0 0
How low will they all stoop!  This is horrible and I feel terribly bad for the  victims and their family that has suffer at the hands of these corrupt mortgage predators! 

I thought they couldn't get any sleazier?  When I saw on a news show a while back about mortgage foreclosures.  It showed a poor elderly lady that was being put on the street by her mortgage company carrying her own boxes out of her home. The elderly lady's home was foreclosed on due to a predatory home equity loan she took out.

This must stop!!!! 
Quote 0 0
runaway train
NOPE ,   just wouldn't be prudent to stop.  the trainith comin  , the trainith gonna roll right over you .

ain't nobody gonna stop it .    so watch out

big money always wins  , and the little guy gets it up the   a$$

Bush  Sr.
Quote 0 0

I PRAY FOR THE FAMILIES, THIS IS HORRIABLE, SOMEWHERE, SOMEHOW , THESE GREEDY, LIEING CHEATING THIEFS HAVE TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO PEOPLE, MAY GOD HELP US ALL. I HAVE READ OTHER STORIES OF PEOPLE TAKING THEIR LIFE'S DUE TO THIS, IT MAKES ME SICK TO MY STOMACH AND I WISH THERE WAS SOME WAY I COULD GET MEDIA ATTENTION, MY CASE HAS GONE ON 4 YRS NOW. I WANT THEM ALL TO FACE GOD AND TRY AND EXPLAIN WHAT THEY DID TO HIM. THE MORE I READ AND SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING, GOD IS THE ONLY WAY. I'AM SO UPSET ABOUT THIS COUPLE , I WANT TO SHOUT TO THE WORLD. MAY GOD LET THEM BE AT PEACE, AND GIVE THEIR FAMILIE'S STRENGTH  TO HELP THEM THRU THIS HORRIABLE TIME. I PRAY JUST 1 MEDIA CAMERA LET ME SAY WHAT I NEED TO SAY. IF THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF THIS COUPLE READS THIS SITE, I'AM SO VERY SORRY, 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...