Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
anon
upload your fraudulent docs

http://www.whatsignature.com/index.html
Quote 0 0
Margaret

I sent you one PDF file with multiple signatures for Miriam Mednieta. Hope I did it correctly.

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
This is a meritworthy idea, but essentially USELESS as implemented.  Putting up ONLY the signature page, renders the copies essentially USELESS as admissible evidence.  With a complete document as an example, a defendant might contact a local clerk or registry to obtain a certified copy of a document for use in a legal proceeding.  This implementation invites users to contribute data and gives NOTHING useful in return.

A DISAPPOINTMENT!
Quote 0 0
Margaret
I agree Mr. Roper....

I was originally doing screen-shots, which showed everything, but many people said just post the signatures side by side, so they can view them all at once. I know in my attempts to do this research it is not easy. 99% of the time the lawyer's on the documents are not the lawyer's who are signing them. They will sign and put their bar number down, but it can be very, very confusing.
Quote 0 0
anon
don't think the pages need to be certified. but just enough info to compare signatures and know who is signing.

you don't want to tip your hand.
Quote 0 0
Margaret
Sent you some Kim Stevens, John Hancock's.....

Law Office of David Stern
Quote 0 0
Margaret

A little Daphne Tako....

Quote 0 0
Margaret
Judith Lamet....start looking at the signatures, we may find the same signature with diffrent bar numbers.

Kim Stevens from 10/23/08....looks just like one of Judith Lamet's. I'm going by bar number and if no bar number, by name under signature.
Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
Quote:
anon said:
you don't want to tip your hand.

This comment is absurd.  Most of these documents are readily available in online data repositories and can be harvested by anyone who is conscientious.  What is needed is organization and comparison.  But one also needs to have a readily identifiable reference showing which signature is which and where the source doucment can be found.  Otherwise, all you have is GOSSIP.

A typical borrower is going to face a summary judgment motion.  Such a motion can ONLY be defeated by affirmative admissible evidence which can be placed into the record via affidavit or discovery.

Certified copies of documents can also usually be brought in via affidaivt.  Screen shots of purported signatures extracted from otherwise unidentified and unidentifiable documents are not only not going to be admissible, but the poor borrower who shows up with screen shots taken from this site is almost certain to LOSE THEIR HOME.

The site, as conceived is not only a waste of time, it may actually HARM defendants who are deceived into thinking that the various deviations in signing are going to get them any where.

Careful examination and comparison of primary documents is a GREAT idea.  I have an archive of over 2,000 affidavits, assignments and other exceuted instruments.  A number of you have previously benefitted from documents I have forwarded upon request.  I would have been happy to contribute some of these to a truly useful signature comparison site.  This site, as conceived, is not only a disappointment, it is a disservice to the foreclosure defense movement.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...