Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
fight for your rights

In looking over recent case law I am seeing this name over and over again. 

Signing affidavits as Vice President Loan Documentation.

Just for fun do a google search on "Vice President Loan Documentation" and see all the hits you get. Wow.

Here is a blow by blow deposition of a robo signer getting drilled..
http://www.scribd.com/doc/38928155/Wells-Fargo-s-Elusive-Robo-Signer-Full-Deposition-of-Superstar-John-Herman-Kennerty

Make sure to note how many docs they sign every day, and the chain of procedure these guys follow obtaining them. Good stuff.

Had to share...help spread the word on the new robo signer on other forums, would you? I am only seeing her show up from 2012 on, so she is relatively "new" and not on know lists yet, but NEEDS to be.

I am seeing the judges take her affifavit at face value, with her "prestigious" title and ruling for the banks as a result. Gotta put a stop to that!

If you do the google search, you will find that this "title" is given these employees to sound impressive and full of authority.

One robo signer with this title had been delivering pizzas right before he was hired by the bank and given the title.

Just spreading the word....

Quote 0 0
david zitzer
everyone that is suffering fraud  by the  criminals at bank of America take note; the robo signers that  boa  use now days for the years [2013-2014] are  michelle sjolander,laurie meder ,aide duenes,
mary ann hierman , Cecilia rodriguez,ana bonds  also fraudsters  notary public used by boa ; daisy Chavez, darryl brown, marie Barclay
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...