Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I am being sued for Quiet Title and for an order to record mortgage by Wells Fargo becuase the mortgage was never recorded since it closed in 2001, if they win they intend to foreclose.   I have hired an attorney to fight it.  In the interim I have found that the mortgagee listed on my new insurance policy is now GFI Mortgage, always used to say Wells Fargo, I have done some research on them, on the surface they say they are a Mortgage Company, but some digging I have found that they buy and sell Credit Derivatives and Credit Default Swaps. 

In discovery we asked for the original note and mortgae they have yet to produce anything.

Any ideas or comments about GFI.  Is it possible that they were paid by Wells Fargo on a Credit Default Swap, if so, shouldnt they bring the quiet title action and foreclosure?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...