Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
O - Show full post »
Nye Lavalle
Honest,

would love the evidence.  secret is safe here
Quote 0 0
Honest Help
Honest Help wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Arkygirl, I don't think that this is the place for personal attacks such as yours. "Knows About........" is extremely knowledgeable and helpful to a lot of participants on this forum. What do you want to do?.......run off all the REAL help given on this forum? we have lost enough already from personal attacks like yours. Please keep those opinions to yourself and let readers make up their own minds. Thank you!

JohnH

John I couldn't agree more with you and Nye. This once helpful forum has lost an abundance of competent helpers. Instead most of the posts in here are from one (1)* troubled person: Markana Smith, 24889 49th Rd., O'Brien FL 32071 - For whatever unknown reason the “moderator” Ann Holden has allowed this deeply troubled woman to recklessly without foundation vindictively defame dozens of people on this forum.  These unsubstantiated and often vicious attacks included her own attorney as well as her presiding Judge of all people. 

The amount of knowledgeable posters who offered a great deal of legitimate help at no charge has dramatically decreased. The once solid credibility of MSFraud has dropped due primarily to Markana Smith and her dozens of flame throwing low brow personalities.

I have personally received a threat from Ms. Smith “Sara” which was posted on this forum. Additionally I can offer clear and convincing evidence that Markana Smith went to Ameriquest, AMC, Bear Stearns and EMC to draw attention to disparaging comments made by MSF posters. She offered names as well. I have no idea whether her motive was a desperate one seeking a reward of some sort or just purely malicious.

* Just a few Markana Smith aliases: "9," arky girl, Where's the Beef?, "O-," “Sara,” 4 Justice Now, Shorty, "Links plz," ol’ wise one, etc. and hundreds more.  

** Recently Markana has made bizarre efforts to ban/banish Mike H, and “Knows about.”  Both are highly competent MSF problem solvers.

*** Nye if you or Jack will promise my anonymity I’ll send you proof Markana Smith has indeed worked with the entities above to weaken or destroy the positions of MSFraud posters.    

Thanks Nye. I trust you or I wouldn't have made this unique offer.
My first short email to you will be before Monday. Much more
will follow but it will take 48 hrs to dig out the rest.  
Quote 0 0
Oh Please!
PLEASE post it here. WHY hide it?

Markana
Quote 0 0
???????

Are you going to pay Nye for his time this time? Or are you going to RIP him off AGAIN?

Quote 0 0
Betting $50 bucks
Honest Help wrote:
Honest Help wrote:

JohnH wrote:
Arkygirl, I don't think that this is the place for personal attacks such as yours. "Knows About........" is extremely knowledgeable and helpful to a lot of participants on this forum. What do you want to do?.......run off all the REAL help given on this forum? we have lost enough already from personal attacks like yours. Please keep those opinions to yourself and let readers make up their own minds. Thank you!

JohnH

John I couldn't agree more with you and Nye. This once helpful forum has lost an abundance of competent helpers. Instead most of the posts in here are from one (1)* troubled person: Markana Smith, 24889 49th Rd., O'Brien FL 32071 - For whatever unknown reason the “moderator” Ann Holden has allowed this deeply troubled woman to recklessly without foundation vindictively defame dozens of people on this forum.  These unsubstantiated and often vicious attacks included her own attorney as well as her presiding Judge of all people. 

The amount of knowledgeable posters who offered a great deal of legitimate help at no charge has dramatically decreased. The once solid credibility of MSFraud has dropped due primarily to Markana Smith and her dozens of flame throwing low brow personalities.

I have personally received a threat from Ms. Smith “Sara” which was posted on this forum. Additionally I can offer clear and convincing evidence that Markana Smith went to Ameriquest, AMC, Bear Stearns and EMC to draw attention to disparaging comments made by MSF posters. She offered names as well. I have no idea whether her motive was a desperate one seeking a reward of some sort or just purely malicious.

* Just a few Markana Smith aliases: "9," arky girl, Where's the Beef?, "O-," “Sara,” 4 Justice Now, Shorty, "Links plz," ol’ wise one, etc. and hundreds more.  

** Recently Markana has made bizarre efforts to ban/banish Mike H, and “Knows about.”  Both are highly competent MSF problem solvers.

*** Nye if you or Jack will promise my anonymity I’ll send you proof Markana Smith has indeed worked with the entities above to weaken or destroy the positions of MSFraud posters.    

Thanks Nye. I trust you or I wouldn't have made this unique offer.
My first short email to you will be before Monday. Much more
will follow but it will take 48 hrs to dig out the rest.  

I bet $50 buck's that Nye never gets an email from the Troll that's Stalking me.

Markie8611@aol.com

$50 big one's!!!!!

Quote 0 0
To the retard who keeps asking who "O-" is. This is what I said:

Quote:
It is well known who the original poster, O-, is.

There are legal pleadings posted on this very site by O- that reveal the identity of "O-". I know who O- is....do your own due diligence to find your own answers since you seem to think you know everything about everybody at this forum.

Or ask the other trolls you are networking with now; they know who O- is. They are all in this thread, just e-mail them. They'll tell you.

This whole site has been taken over by the "Troll Network Central" these days. People who claim to know everything about everything, pretending to be helpful when in reality they are building a database of all posters here for some purposes of their own. What remains to be seen is whether their purposes are nefarious or not. So far, their main purpose seems to be babysitting this site night and day and slamming O- whenever possible. Wonder who is paying for all that attention??

BTW, I am not O-, in spite of the constant accusations that I am. I can't wait for them to file a suit or whatever is up their sleeves to do with their info in the future so that I can prove it to them. Buncha' jerks! Too timid to confront me directly, too timid to e-mail me even WITH an invitation; they just keep pasting the same libel about me over and over.

The e-mail is live; bring it on you wussies. Use your keyboard for something useful for a change.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...