Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
NJ48
FannieMae has changed their Lookup Tool ?????????
Checking my case, they changed the Acqusition date from March 31, 2008 (previous date sold to Fannie) to Mortgage Loan Closing Date 2-26-2008 (date of my Amended & Restated Note). Now !!! they name the Mortgage Company, Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC who just recently was assigned the mortgage.
Servicers are NOW controlling the FannieMae. FreddieMac will be following.  
Quote 0 0
Sharon
Fannie and Freddie both own 10% or more stock in MERSCORP.  They have their own member IDs and can move things around at will without the supervision of MERS.

This was recently filed in Federal Court. 

DEFENDANTS’ CORPORATE DISCLOSURE STATEMENT

Pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 7.1 and D.C.COLO.LCivR 7.4, Defendants JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association (“Chase”) and Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. (“MERS”), by and through their undersigned counsel, hereby disclose as follows:

1. Chase is a wholly owned subsidiary of JPMorgan Chase & Co., which is publicly traded. No publicly held corporation owns ten percent or more of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s stock.

2. The parent corporation of MERS is MERSCORP Holdings, Inc. No publicly held corporation owns 10% or more of MERS’ stock. MERSCORP Holdings,

Inc. does not have a parent corporation. The Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation and the Federal National Mortgage Association each owns 10% or

more of MERSCORP Holdings, Inc.'s Stock.

Respectfully submitted this 17th day of December, 2013.

KUTAK ROCK LLP

By: s/ Jeremy D. Peck

Mark C. Willis, Esq.

Jeremy D. Peck, Esq.

1801 California Street, Suite 3100

Denver, CO 80202

Telephone: (303) 297-2400

Facsimile: (303) 292-7799

mark.willis@kutakrock.com

jeremy.peck@kutakrock.com

Attorneys for Defendants JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association and Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc.

Sharon
Quote 0 0
NJ48
Thanks. Unfortunately, I don't have MERS on my Loan.  What's interesting with this new LookUp is that FannieMae(previously called Acquisition Date) changed its ownership date, which had our original Loan Number #A, to adjust to our invalid Modification with Loan Number # B dated 2-26-08. Our Loan with Loan Number # A was sold to an IndyMac securitization trust on or before the closing date January 30, 2004 then sold to FannieMae on March 1, 2008 with Loan Number # A.  The current foreclosure complaint was amended to included the Modification with Amended and Restated Note with Loan Number # B. Any help is appreciated.          
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...