Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
As the ARM'S of many mortgages adjust people like myself seek shelter from friends and relatives....Sunday, I watched the next door neighbor to the shelter i'm living in pull up with a long u hall truck with his car towing behind, his wife had left for florida 3 months ago with their young child to get settled with her parents.

At the end of the day he asked me if there was anything I wanted in the home as he could not fit all their belongings in the truck, point being, I really felt the pain as my home was foreclosed on this year as well, at or around midnight I finally heard the big truck start up and I could only pray for him and his family that they would find a new beginning.

The emotional ramifications of losing ones home and belongings are devastating to me and I imagine they must be to others....

May God bless all the victims of MS fraud and predatory lending, and may justice be served.

Quote 0 0
RICK, THAT MADE ME CRY. ON ABC NEWS LAST WEEK THEY SHOWED A ELDERLY LADY ON THE NEWS LOSING HER HOME, THE SHERIFF AND THE MOVING CREW WAS THERE PUTTING HER LIFE OUT IN THE STREETS, HER HUSBAND HAD DIED AND SHE FELL BEHIND AND NO ONE WOULD WORK WITH HER, SHE LIVED IN THE HOUSE HER WHOLE LIFE...MADE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH, I TOO WATE TO SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO US........THE ONLY THING I CAN EVEN SAY NOW IS GOD HELP US ALL, AND BRING THESE PEOPLE TO THEIR KNEES, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, HOW MUCH MONEY DO THESE  GREEDY PEOPLE NEED, THERE NOT EVEN PEOPLE, I DON'T THINK THERE IS A WORD IN THE DICTIONARY FOR THEM.

GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Rick:

A very thoughtful post! I do pray that justice will be served some day and those accountable will pay for their endless greed.

R, 4J
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...